Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Heavy duty die-cast metal case
- Level, Tone and Dist controls
- Authentic analogue circuitry
- Powered by 9V battery or optional PSU
- Power supply 9Vdc (battery or optional mains adaptor)
- Dimensions 80 x 130 x 55mm
Chord produced the DS-50 Distortion pedal to meet the needs of people looking for excellent tone on a smaller budget, this objective was comprehensively achieved! The DS-50 will go from subtle warm fuzz right up to full on gain smothered distortion all with a few tweaks of the simple three control parameters. di-cast metal case with rubber treadle.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Chord DS50" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Put a whole heap of crunch at your feet for less with the Joyo JF-02 Ultimate Drive pedal
- Overdrive pedal
- Let's you get close to distortion-like sounds, while keeping the warmth and definition of an overdrive
- Gain, tone and level controls
- High/Low overdrive amount switch
- Aluminium alloy casing with stoving varnish finish
Put the sounds of classic rock at your feet without breaking the bank with the Joyo JF-03 Crunch Distortion!
- Distortion effect pedal
- Gain, volume and tone controls
- The pedal to use for classic rock tone
- True bypass design keeps your signal pure
- Gives you a great range of sounds from a clean boost to a full stack!
When you want to push things into classic overdrive territory, reach for the Joyo JF01 overdrive!
- Guitar overdrive effect pedal
- Emulates classic 'TS' style overdrives...
- ... to produce a mellow, round, warm overdrive
- True bypass design to keep your signal pure
- Drive, volume and tone controls
For creamy, valve-like drive, look no further than the Blackstar LT Drive overdrive pedal.
- Drive pedal with tone control
- Patent-Applied-For clipping circuit that matches the tone and response of our valve pedals
- Simple and effective Gain, Level, Tone layout
- Small form-factor - great for pedalboards
- Rugged construction
- Compact overdrive pedal with warm, smooth overdriven sounds
- Unique asymmetric overdrive circuitry for a classic, natural tube amp growl
- Tone control provides precise adjustment of drive sound
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Looking for an overdrive that gives you plenty of control of your tone? Plug-in through the Electro Harmonix Crayon 76!
- Full-range overdrive with a lush, rich, warm tone
- Independent Bass and Treble controls
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- Compact pedalboard-ready pedal
- Ships with a 9V battery and can use an optional 9VDC AC adapter like the EHX 9.6DC-200 psu
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
£24.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.