Rode Blimp 2 B-Stock
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
The perfect complement to your shotgun mic, the Rode Blimp 2 isolates from vibration and shields from wind noise
- Greatly reduces handling and wind noise
- Accommodates most shotgun microphones 325mm in length and 19-22mm diameter
- Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard with internal spacing guide
- Lightweight skeleton handle with 3/8” thread mount
- Mogami cable with Neutrik and Switchcraft XLR connectors
- Dead Wombat windshield included
- 10 year warranty (no registration required)
The Rode Blimp 2 is a complete windshield and shock mounting accessory for the NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4 and NTG4+ microphones, as well as any third party shotgun microphone up to 325mm (12 ¾”) in length.
Now featuring the Rycote Lyre suspension system, the Rode Blimp 2 provides the ultimate in microphone suspension and isolation. Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
The Blimp’s handle has also been completely redesigned, reducing the product weight significantly, while increasing the ergonomics for handheld use. Housed inside the grip is a heavy-duty Mogami cable which splits via a junction box to a highly-flexible thin cable inside the Blimp, to minimise the transference of vibration to the microphone.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Rode Blimp 2 B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A vocal is about great sound and performance: the Kaotica Eyeball mic shield gets you a great sound, the way it looks gets the performance!
- Microphone acoustic shield
- Professionally record your vocals anytime, anywhere, simply by placing the Eyeball on your microphone
- Captures your pure vocal tone without any colouration
- Lessens the need for excess equalisation and post production processing
- Includes a built-in, detachable pop filter
- Isolates and treats your space while reducing the external environment
The Aston Halo Shadow delivers all of the unique benefits of the original Aston Halo now in a moody black colour to suit your studio space.
- Hi Tech construction with patented PET felt
- Patented design, enhanced performance
- Radically improved Isolation
- Filtering top and bottom (not just horizontally)
- Much bigger surface area and depth of acoustic treatment
- More linear absorption and diffusion
- Incredibly Lightweight Proprietary ‘easy-mount’ hardware
The evolution of a studio paradigm shift, the sE Reflexion Filter Space takes even more of your room out of the recording
- The latest in the line of Reflexion Filters
- 10 layers of sE's patented Multi-Layer Air-Gap technology
- Stop the sound from the source reaching the walls and bouncing back
- Reduce the effect of room sound in your recordings
With metal, foam and fabric screens included, the Pop Audio Pop Filter Studio Edition is a studio essential!
- The only pop filter you'll ever need!
- Three filters for three different environments. All achieving great acoustic transparency:
- The classic dual layer fabric filter. Constructed from two layers of acoustically transparent fabric, this filter is perfect for any situation.
- The metal filter offers great acoustic transparency whilst being strong and ready for life on the road.
- For the purest, most uncompromised sound, the hydrophobic 20ppi foam filter provides extreme levels of transparency whilst preventing air blasts and moisture from damaging your microphone and ruining your recordings.
- Attachment Point: Attached with a twist and a click. With no fuss or wasted time you can just concentrate on getting the perfect take. Using the unique bayonet attachment mechanism, simply choose the filter you need and get recording. Focus on the sound and the performance, not the gear.
- The Arm: As simple to use as a gooseneck but without any of the hassle. Using a unique ball and socket joint arm, you can position your filter however you want whilst being guaranteed the highest level of strength and stability. Say goodbye to drooping pop filters.
- The Clamp: The strongest clamp but also the easiest to use. No more damaged stands, constant readjustment or broken clamps. Using a butterfly design and lined with high friction rubber, the Pop Audio clamp is quick and easy to position yet grips strongly to resist vertical and rotational movements. This a clamp you can rely on.
- Strong goose neck
- Standard fabric membrane
- Pro metal pop shield
- Use either separately or both simultaneously
Reduce sibilance, stop pops and help your mic live longer with the Sontronics ST-POP Pop Shield. Easy to attach to your stand and clean too!
- Dual-layer, nylon-mesh pop filter
- Reduces popping and sibilance on vocal and instrument recording
- Helps to prolong the lifespan of your microphones
- Adjustable mic clamp and flexible gooseneck
- Comes with spare nylon cartridge in frame
£172.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.