Genelec Stand Plate for 8050 Monitor
Monitor Mounting Plate
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This Genelec stand plate is an elegant solution for keeping your Genelec 8050 monitors securely in place on your stands
- Compatible with 3/8" mic stand screw threads
- Compatible with Genelec 8050/8250/8351
Genelec stand plates are designed to interface perfectly with the Iso-Pod that comes with all 8000 series monitors. The Iso-Pod allows you to tilt the monitor for optimal alignment. Simply mount the stand plate onto the 3/8" thread on the tube and ensure tight screw connection. Place the Iso-Pod over the four pins of the stand plate
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Genelec Stand Plate for 8050 Monitor" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Gravity SP3202VT is super sturdy, has an adjustable height and also has a tilt feature for perfect positioning of your studio monitors.
- Height Adjustable: 900mm - 1500mm
- Base Type: 3-Point
- Base Material: Cast Iron
- Maximum Weight: 50kg
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Set of spikes included
- Compatible with CM-110, CM-220, CM-30, and Mobile-CUBE
- Weight Capacity: 5.6 kg (12 lbs 6 oz)
- Material: Steel
- Application: 3/8 inch, 5/8 inch
- Speaker plate dimensions: 9" square - 23cm square
- Height Positions(5): 32.7", 36", 39", 42", 45.3"
- 83,91,99,107, 115cm
- Base Size: 17.7" square - 45cm square
- Weight capacity: 125lb - 57kg
- Weight: 1 .6lb - 4.8kg
When you want to get your PA speakers projecting their best, you'll want the heavy duty air pressure speaker stands!
- Heavy duty air-pressure speaker stand
- Height: 1 - 2m extendable
- Maximum load 45kg
- 35 mm diameter pole
The Yamaha BMB-200K speaker stand adaptor is what you need for those speaker cabinets without a built-in speaker mount socket
- External bracket securely mounts any speaker cabinet with a flat bottom on an Ultimate tripod
- 1-1/2 (38 mm) tube
- Bracket is compatible with most speakers.
Do not underestimate the power of good speaker stands! Add the Iso Acoustics L8R130 speaker stands and hear the improvement!
- Isolating studio monitor stand
- Uncouple your monitors from your desk and improve clarity
- Two adjustable heights with included 2.5" and 8" kits
- Frame and inserts constructed of high-density plastic and steel tubes
- Isolators made of a high-modulus co-polymer that provides the perfect blend of strength and flexibility
£54.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.