Nord Electro 4 SW73 B-Stock
£1450.00 inc VAT
12 Months 0% finance available
for only £120.83 per month
To help make purchases as easy as possible, Red Dog Music offers a range of great finance packages.
12 months interest-free finance is available on all orders above £200, and selected products are eligible for 18, 24 and 36 month interest-bearing terms.
In order to be eligible for finance, you need to be a UK resident, registered on the electoral role, and in full-time employment.
If you would like to apply for finance, please call either Edinburgh on 0131 229 8211 or London on 0207 622 7912.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
When you need not only fantastic organ sounds, but the ability to carry them from gig to gig in your car, the Nord Electro 4 SW73 should be the first thing you look at!
- B3, Farfisa and Vox Continental models
- The same physical drawbars as the Nord C2D
- Improved Key Click and Percussion
- Compatible with the Nord Piano Library
- Amp and speaker simulation taken from Nord's flagship C2D
The Nord Electro 4 features the B3 tone wheel organ engine from Nord's flagship organ the C2D and includes a redesigned Key Click simulation as well as the Rotary Speaker simulation of a vintage 122 unit with a great new overdrive. The percussion model has been improved to offer increased control over the percussion levels when playing near-legato. Naturally, the vibrato and chorus scanners have been carefully modelled to be just as alive as the tone wheels.
The Farfisa and Vox models are just as impressive as the B3, simulating the behaviour and unique response of the original instruments. The Farfisa Compact Deluxe, considered by many to be the mother of transistor organs, involves routing matrices and complex filter combinations that offer a tailored sound with massive energy and high-end.
The Vox Continental's brute design brings you a more hollow tone, but with a very intense character. Both these transistor organs have their own unique, irreplaceable personalities. Combine them with any of the Amp simulations, add some distortion, adjust the EQ and they will definitely get you through any organ gig with flying colours.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Nord Electro 4 SW73 B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- The Organ section features a new tone wheel engine derived from the flagship Nord C2D organ.
- The Click-modeling has been improved and there is a new Rotary Speaker simulation with a new Drive.
- The Nord Electro 4D supports Long Release suitable for legato playing and selectable String Resonance. According to the manufacturer, handling programs is easy with four Program Banks and four Live Locations.
- The Effect section now includes a flexible new Delay Effect with tap-tempo, rate, amount, and a stereo Ping-Pong mode.
- The USB port doubles as an USB-MIDI interface.
The baby brother of the Jupiter 80, the Roland Jupiter 50 features all the same sounds in a lightweight 76-notecasing.
- Stunning SuperNATURAL sounds powered by Roland’s most advanced sound engine
- Fast, friendly user interface with intuitive colour-coded buttons and sliders
- Portable design, 76-note weighted keyboard
- Registration function for saving and selecting sounds instantly
- Pro-quality multi-effects and high-quality reverb
- Expressive performance controllers, including D-Beam, pitch/mod lever, and control input jacks
- USB Song Player/Recorder
- USB audio/MIDI functionality; bundled with SONAR LE and JUPITER-50 Control Surface plug-in for SONAR
The famous red synth is back! With the Nord Lead 4, we have all that classic Nord Lead sound, but with wavetables and effects too!
- 2 oscillator subtractive synthesiser
- 20 voice polyphony
- 4-part multi-timbral
- FM, Hard & Soft Sync
- 2 LFO sections plus Modulation Envelope
- 12, 24 and 48 dB low-pass filters
- Transistor and diode ladder filter simulations of Mini and TB-303
- Dedicated effects section
Want a great-sounding and inspiring knob-tweaking synth with a ridiculous name that isn't a Little Phatty? You need the Korg KingKORG!
- 3 oscillators with the standard bread and butter waves, as well as plenty more for lots of raw programming material
- A choice of modelled analogue filters to give you sound design options from the smooth to the screaming
- 61-keys and plenty of knobs make it a great hands-on keyboard for live performance
- Glowing tube peaking from under its grille for adding anything from subtle overtones to growling distortion
- Myriad onboard effects for sculpting that perfect sound
With 61-keys, plenty of knobby controls, massive DSP power and total integration plugin, the Access Virus TI2 Keyboard is simply awesome!
- 61-Key analogue modelling synthesiser
- The TI AU/VST system seamlessly integrates the synth into your sequencer, making it feel just like a plug-in
- 25% more calculating power than Virus TI, and completely redesigned housing
- Dual DSP system with over 80 stereo voices under average load
- Premium quality light-weighted keyboard with 61 keys, velocity response and aftertouch
- New Effects, including Tape Delay, Frequency Shifter, new Distortions, and Character
- Includes the incredible Atomizer function
The next chapter in Roland's legendary Jupiter line of synths, the Roland Jupiter 80 offers a whole new generation of sound-shaping capabilities and features an unprecedented 27 oscillators!
- Powerful integrated SuperNATURAL synthesis engines designed for legendary vintage synth sounds to realistic organic acoustic sounds and more
- Single Tone is equivalent to the performance of powerful single synthesizer—stack four of these to create a mind-blowing “Live Set”
- Tone Blender tweaks multiple parameters of tones in realtime for complex, emotive sonic movement during performance
- Fast, friendly operation with intuitive front panel and color touchscreen optimized for live performance
- 76-note semi-weighted synth keyboard, and 256 polyphonic voices (varies according to sound-generator load)
- USB-memory Song Player/Recorder for backing tracks or quick idea capture
- Easy integration with computers via built-in USB-MIDI/Audio interface