ALM Busy Circuits Beasts Chalkboard
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Whether you want to switch octaves, transpose sequences or something uniquely esoteric, the ALM Beast's Chalkboard could be for you!
- Dual channel voltage adder and source with 1V stepped range of -2 to +2 volts (i.e 5 Octaves)
- Two Buffered outputs and through output per channel
- Top input normalised to bottom. Allows input to be varied across both channel outputs
- Bottom octave switcher can be chained to top extending range to 9 octaves
- Also functions as 1->6 or dual 1->3 buffered mult.
- Size: 6 HP
- Current Draw: Approx 30 mA
The ALM Busy Circuits Beast’s Chalkboard is dual channel stepped voltage source and adder for your eurorack modular synthesiser system.
The ALM Beasts Chalkboard is irimarily intended as a dual octave switcher for VCO’s but has many other uses including sequence transposition, FM ratio creation, buffered CV distribution and VCO calibration.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ALM Busy Circuits Beasts Chalkboard" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Need to keep a check on health of your modular system? Then you need to get your hands on the Noise Engineering Adigo Metric module
- Monitor your modular systems health
- Size: 8HP Eurorack
- Depth: 1 Inch
- Power: 2x8 Eurorack
- Draw +12V: 10mA
- Draw -12: 10mA
- Draw +5v: 10mA
Make those CV signals work for you and do what you need them to do in your patch with the Mutable Instruments Shades
- Utility module for Eurorack systems
- Mixer, offset generation and attenuation functions
- All inputs DC-coupled
- Low-distortion audio op-amps (LME49720) and thin film 0.1% resistors improve transparency in audio mixing applications, and allow exact unitary gains for precision summing of pitch CV signals
- Width: 6 HP
- Current draw: +/-12V: 15 mA.
The Noise Engineering The Mullet is a small, active multiplexer meaning it can be used to send all sorts of signals around your modular
- Small active multiplexer
- Size: 4HP Eurorack
- Depth: 1 Inch
- Power: 2x5 Eurorack
- Draw +12V: 15 mA
- Draw -12: 25 mA
When your system gets complex and you have myriad source and destinations, the ALM Boss Bow Tie switch module can take full advantage!
- Switching module for Eurorack systems
- 8 way bidirectional voltage controlled switch
- 1 input into any 1 of up to 8 outputs -or- 1 of up to 8 inputs into a single output
- Attenuverter and Offset controls for control voltage input
- Normalised ‘Gate’ input to enable/disable switch
- Fast switching up to audio rates
- Width: 6 HP
- Current draw: Approx 50 mA
The Expert Sleepers FHX1 allows you to add another eight CV outputs to your FH1 'faderHost' USB MIDI host.
- Expansion for the Expert Sleepers FH1
- Panel width: 4HP
- Module depth: 43mm
The Make Noise Brains is an expansion module which allows their Pressure Points module to behave like a 'normal' step sequencer
- Voltage Control over Direction, RUN/ Stop and ReSeT
- Pressure Points provides data input to BRAINS in the form of touch selectable ReSeT and Hold stages and patchable ReSeT Pulses per stage
- Pressure Points provides the tuned voltages per stage
- The Touch-GATE OUT produces a Gate HIGH signal whenever a Pressure Points is touched
- Maximum number of Pressure Points that may be connected to a BRAINS is two
- Ships with all cables needed for expansion of one or two Pressure Points
- Pairs only with Make Noise Pressure Points modules
- Width: 4hp
- Max Depth: 36mm
£87.00 inc VAT
- Store Availability
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.