Orange Thunder 30 Combo
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- 1x12 Celestion Speaker
- Powered by 4x EL84 tubes
- 2 Channel
- Switchable between 7, 15 and 30-watts
- Channel A: Volume, Shape, Gain
- Channel B: Bass, Treble, Volume
- FX Loop
The Orange Thunder 30 is a new combo by Orange that is cross between the old Rocker 30 and the Thunderverb amps. The Thunder 30 is loaded with EL84 valves to provide 30-Watts of all-valve power. As you would expect from orange, everything is super-solid, from the sturdy housing to the switches and knobs. Offering Clean and Dirty channels, each with their own volume and tone controls, the Orange Thunder 30 is a great addition to the Orange range of amps.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Orange Thunder 30 Combo" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- 30 Watts 2 x 12" Celestion G12M Greenback Speakers / Effects Loop
- Output Power: 30 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 2 x 12" 8 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack (high and low), Top Boost input jack (high and low), FX RETURN jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack, FX SEND jack
- Options: VFS2A Footswitch
The Orange Rocker 32 combo is an all-valve stereo guitar amp in a compact and portable combo format!
- All valve twin channel 2×10” stereo guitar amp combo
- Valve buffered mono or stereo effects loop
- Half power mode
- 30W / 15W (15W-A-side or 7.5W-A-side, switchable)
- Preamp: 4 X ECC83/12AX7 & 2 X ECC81/12AT7
- Poweramp: 4 X EL84
- 2 X Orange Voice of the World gold label 10”
For the late 60s sound, or for a canvas for your own modern sounds, you really can't go wrong with the Fender 68 Princeton Reverb
- Valve combo amplifier
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 is at -6dB)
- 5AR4 valve rectifier
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- FootSwitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
If you're looking for the perfect back end for your pedals, or just looking for a great amp, take ten minutes with the Fender Landau DeVille
- Valve guitar amplifier combo
- 60 Watts power
- Dual 12" Celestion V-Type speakers
- Two separate volumes with clean boost on volume two
- Internal variable bias control
- Effects loop, bright switch and Fender spring reverb
- Fitted cover and two-button footswitch included
For all the valve tone and response you love, without the weight and maintenance tribulations, you want the Roland Blues Cube Artist!
- Performance-ready 80-watt combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviours of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- Onboard high-quality reverb and tremolo effects with vintage sound character, plus effects loop for external devices
- Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
The standard version with a Greenback was already great - I bought one myself - but the Alnico Blue of the Vox AC15C1X is simply superb!
- All-valve 15-watt combo
- Twin channel design provides Normal and Top Boost tone
- Treble & Bass controls
- Gain and Master Volume allow for warm overdrive at any level
- Tremolo & spring Reverb effects
- External and extension speaker output jacks
- Celestion Alnico Blue speaker
£879.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.