Avid Fast Track Duo with Pro Tools Express
Audio Interface Bundle
£159.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
If you want the tools to make pro recordings with the same workflow used in the big studios, the Avid Fast Track Duo is the way...
- 2x2 channels of I/O—record two performances simultaneously at 24-bit/48 kHz resolution
- Two combo XLR/instrument inputs with 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4-inch line inputs to record synths and other line-level sources
- Two 1/4-inch TRS line outputs for connecting to monitor speakers
- USB bus-powered- no power adapter required!
- Tablet port—connect your iPad directly
- (no iPad Camera Connection Kit required)
- Includes Pro Tools Express
- Includes iLok 2 key
- Includes Moogerfooger and Eleven plug in bundles
Take your creativity to go. Designed for the aspiring solo musician, the Avid Fast Track Duo comes with everything you need to turn your Mac, PC, or iPad into a portable, easy-to-use songwriting and audio recording system. Featuring dual mic preamps/instrument inputs, line-level inputs, and Pro Tools Express software, you'll have everything you need to start making quality productions in no time.
Don't think that it's just for solo musicians though... If you want to become familiar with the same software the pros use, the Fast Track Solo is the most affordable way into the world of Pro Tools. With Pro Tools Express in the box, you'll soon become familiar with the same DAW workflows used in studios around the world.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Avid Fast Track Duo with Pro Tools Express" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- USB audio interface with up to 24-bit recording resolution supporting all standard sample rates (44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz)
- Four XLR-1/4" combo jacks with phantom power and gain control
- Four nickel-plated 1/4" outputs
- Two classic, high-quality VU level meters with switchable sources and RED peak LEDS
- Three additional USB ports for connecting other devices through to a computer
- 5 Pin DIN MIDI Interface
- Headphone output with switchable source and direct monitoring dial
- Table-top, solid construction with a great-looking, classic design
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 is a sturdy 2 in, 4 out USB bus-powered audio interface for Mac and Windows, featuring two Focusrite mic pres with phantom power.
- 2 High Quality Mic Preamps
- 4 High Quality Outputs on RCA phono
- Stereo outputs 1+2 mirrored on TRS 1/4"
- MIDI I/O
- USB bus powered
- Rugged Metal Unibody Case
- Unique Signal Halos Around Gain Knobs
- Direct Monitor Function
- Included software for Mac and PC
Put four inputs, four outputs, MIDI, a USB hub and retro flight-deck styling right on your desktop with the Akai EIE interface!
- 4 inputs for mic, line or instrument for recording multiple sources simultaneously
- Switchable (by pair) 48V phantom power for using condenser and powered ribbon microphones
- 4 outputs (plus headphone out) for monitoring and incorporating external hardware
- MIDI in and out for hooking up your keyboards and modules
- 3-way USB hub gives you those extra ports for connecting hardware as your studio grows
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O
- Graphical Control Panel software provides fast, intuitive control of the VS Preamps
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- Compact with durable aluminum body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE
- 6-In/6-Out portable audio/MIDI interface with sturdy metal casing, USB 2.0 bus powered
- Premium sound quality: 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- Low latency via newly developed chip technology and driver architecture
- Two balanced mic/line/instrument inputs (XLR/1/4” TRS Neutrik, phantom powered) with individual gain controls
- Two balanced line inputs (1/4” TRS) with activity and clip LEDs, digital stereo input (SPDIF) with RCA connector
- Four balanced analog outputs (1/4” TRS), digital stereo output (SPDIF) with RCA connector
- Headphone output with level control and source switching between channels 1|2 and channels 3|4
- Direct monitoring with zero-latency including mix control knob and mono switch
- Large volume control knob and 15 status LEDs for full visual monitoring of the signal chain
- Reliable drivers for Mac and PC (ASIO/Core Audio/DirectSound/WASAPI)
- Works with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton and more
- Includes CUBASE LE 5, KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, TRAKTOR LE 2 and $30/25 € E-VOUCHER towards KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- System requirements - Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon64, 1 GB RAM
- System requirements - Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 1 GB RAM
Small, USB-powered and portable, the M-Audio M-Track is a great solution for mobile-recording and performance
- Two-channel Portable USB Audio/MIDI Interface With Digital I/O
- 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio processing
- Zero-latency audio monitoring
- 2 XLR mic inputs with selectable phantom power
- 2 balanced 1/4” line inputs with guitar-level switching
- 2 TRS 1/4” inserts; MIDI in and out
- Balanced 1/4” main outputs with level control
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB powered for ultra-mobility; sturdy aluminum shell
- S/PDIF coaxial digital in/out
- Ignite by AIR software quickly captures musical ideas
- Includes Avid Pro Tools® Express for advanced production