Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Vintage sounds inspired by famous fuzz pedals of the ’60s and ’70s
- Uses advanced COSM technology to recreate classic fuzz
- BOOST control for more aggressive tone
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
The FZ-5 is a modern pedal built for the modern guitarist, but the sounds you can get from the FZ-5 are pure retro. Looking back at the glorious rock sounds of the '60s and '70s, the FZ-5 recreates its vintage fuzz through BOSS state-of-the-art COSM technology. Recall the fuzz-filled flavors of classic pedals, such as the Maestro FZ-1A, Fuzz Face and Octavia pedals, and kick 'em into overdrive with the FZ-5's Boost knob. BOSS proprietary COSM technology allows guitar players to recreate classic fuzz BOOST control for more aggressive tone. The FZ-5 is the perfect weapon for players wanting to beef up their rigs with classic retro fuzz artillery.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss FZ5" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Anasounds Feed Me is a fuzz pedal of deceptive appearance - it might be the most tweakable fuzz out there!
- Fuzz pedal
- Simple design lets you just stomp and play...
- ... but a range of internal controls lets you make the sound your own:
- Feed: set the preamp of the effect - lots of feed means lots of sustain
- Fuzz: as it says on the tin!
- Treble: rolls of the top for a warmer sound
- Bias: lets you go from creamy fuzz to the harsh germanium sound
- Out: add up to 15 dB of gain
- Light: set the indicator backlight intensity
The Anasounds Freq Up is a boost, but its also an overdrive and an active EQ! It's a pedalboard essential!
- Custom boost pedal...
- ... with some crunch if you want it...
- ... and some EQ!
- Up to 25 dB boost
- Gain (only active when in OD mode) and Output knobs
- Tone switch
- Internal settings: Roll off (OD saturation frequency), Clipping, Clean/Fat mini switches, indicator light intensity
Want a distortion pedal that can run the gamut from ’70s rock to modern day metal? Want it to nail every sound in that spectrum? LOOK HERE!
- Highly responsive full spectrum distortion
- Bass, Mid & Treble controls
- 100% Analog
- True bypass
Two different sounds for two different purposes in one great-sounding pedal - reach for the MXR M250 Double Double Overdrive!
- Overdrive pedal...
- ... with a different overdrive pedal built-in...
- ... to give you two pedals in one!
- Two classic overdrive circuits
- Low Gain mode provides fiery mids
- High Gain mode boosts gain and emphasises highs and lows
- True bypass
- Everything from sweet singing overdrive to massive distortion crunch
- Output, tone and distortion controls
- Heavy-duty casing
The MXR Blue Box creates a sound like no other duplicating your guitar signal two octaves down and allowing you to fuzz it up!
£105.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.