SE Electronics SE2200 MK2 Cardioid
Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The fantastic studio staple that is the sE Electronics 2200 has been upgraded! Pick up your sE 2200A mk2 cardioid today!
- Large diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k ohm: 25.3 mV/Pa
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: < 200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 13.9dB-A
- Max SPL for THD 0.5% *: 135dB
- Supply Voltage: Phantom power 48V±4V
The sE Electronics 2200a II C is the latest in sE Electronics’ lineage of sE2200 condenser mics dating back to the year 2000.
It is highly unusual for a microphone series at this price point to be used in so many professional studios, and at such a high level... that's because, like all of the sE mics, the sE2200a and now the sE2200a II Cardioid, have been built to the standards you'd expect from the top 'boutique brands', but cost only the same as the mass-automated produced microphones from other well-known brands.
You won't regret purchasing the UK's best selling condenser mic for the last 10 years.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "SE Electronics SE2200 MK2 Cardioid" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Avantone CK-1 is a pencil condenser microphone made to exacting standards, for a very attractive price & packed with a load of features
- Small-diaphragm FET condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern/s: Cardioid, Hypercardioid, and Omnidirectional Capsules included
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000Hz ± 3dB
- Includes: AVANTONE SSM Shockmount; wooden mic box; and Cardioid, Omni, and Hypercardioid capsules
- Requires +48V phantom power
Rode's NTG4 shotgun microphone continues Rode's trademark ability to pack excellent audio quality into a budget microphone.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone with Rode
With a shockmount, pop shield, cable and instructional DVD, as well as a first rate mic, the Rode NT1A bundle is an easy choice!
- Large 1 inch capsule with gold plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise transformerless circuitry
- New state of the art surface mount electronics
- Heavy duty satin nickel finish
- Monocoque sub assembly
- Internal shock mounting system
- Gold plated output connectors
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Includes shockmount, pop shield, cable and instructional DVD
- True condenser externally biased 3/4" capsule
- Dual power operation
- Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Audio-grade surface mount components
- Full frequency response
- Battery status indicator
The Avantone CK6 is a reliable and versatile FETstudio condenser microphone, a great choice for studio vocals, acoustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads and piano.
- Included Accessories: Shockmount , Wooden Box in Metal Carrying Case
- Type: True Transformerless Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 35-20,000 Hz +/- 3.5dB
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise Level : <17dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 3 pin
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz -6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10 dB. Power Requirement: 48 volt Phantom
Made to exacting standards the Audix ADX10FLP is a miniature flute microphone which comes with a clip to attach to the flutes headstock
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 4.5 mV/Pa @1k
£170.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.