Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Unlock the famous high quality, tweakable sound of Roland V-Drums without having to buy new pad and triggers.
- Delivers high end sounds, ease-of-use and natural playability to serious drummers
- SuperNATURAL technology makes for natural and organic playing
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- Enhance drum sounds with reverb, multi-effects, and EQ
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Supports positional sensing on the snare when used with compatible Roland drum pads such as the PD-128S/128, PD-125XS/125X, and many others
- Compatible with the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for realistic pedal action and bow/edge sounds
The Roland TD-25 V-Drum Electronic Drum Module delivers high end sounds, ease-of-use and natural playability to serious drummers. The module’s advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine allows you to experience the acclaimed expressiveness of Roland’s flagship V-Drums at home and in the studio. The TD-25 is also packed with powerful tools to improve your drumming, including an onboard audio player/recorder, built-in metronome, and more.
Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology offers a superior drumming experience along with Behaviour Modelling inherited from the flagship TD-30. The TD-25's sounds respond organically and naturally to your playing, making it feel just like you're playing real acoustic drums. Every nuance from rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, is accurate and smooth. To further expand this natural playing feel, if you have the compatible Roland drum pads, the TD-25 provides positional snare sensing and also supports the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for authentic hi-hat playing techniques.
The TD-25's interface allows you lets you enjoy playing great sounds for any music right away. The large centre knob allows you to quickly select kits based on music styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and others. Once a styles been selected, a simple push of the dial toggles between different kits in that style. All this is simple to do, even if you have a pair of sticks in your hand.
Editing sounds to suit your playing style or fit a specific genre of music has been made so simple on the TD-25. Simply hit a pad to call up the sound assigned to it, and then use the panel knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling, and levels. Handy shortcuts greatly speed up tom editing, allowing you to assign sounds and change the muffling and tuning for all the toms at once. Any changes made are saved automatically as you edit. If you're unhappy with your editing, you can simply undo and return to where the kit was at when you first selected it.
Jamming along to your favourite tracks has never been easier. Just load up a USB memory stick with favorite WAV/MP3 songs, or plug an MP3 player or smartphone directly into the 3.5mm Audio Input. When using the USB input, in addition to normal playback, you can loop sections you’d like to work on, or slow the playback speed to more easily learn fast fills and articulations. You can also save your performances as audio files to a USB stick , offering a great way to listen back to and critic your playing, as well as share with your drumming friends and music producers. The sound module is equipped with a USB host port as well, providing a convenient connection for recording audio and MIDI data directly into DAW software.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland TD25" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- SuperNATURAL sensing technology with "Behaviour Modelling" provides a complete and natural drumming experience
- 50 kits onboard: 25 preset and 25 user
- COACH function offers training exercises to help you learn to play drums
- QUICK REC function lets listen to what you just played, helping to evaluate your technique
- Play along with your favourite songs (WAV/MP3 audio files) via USB flash drive
- Large LCD screen and simple user interface for easy operation
- USB-MIDI/AUDIO can conveniently connect to computer applications
- Drum Kits 50
- Instruments 190
- Instrument Parameters
- Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer, Tone Colour, Volume, Pan
- Effect Types Ambience (10 types) 4-band equalizer
- Connectors: TRIGGER INPUT connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-HatControl Extra Trigger Input jacks: 1 (CRASH2) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) MIX IN jack (stereo miniature phone type) MIDI OUT connector USB COMPUTER port USB MEMORY port
The Roland TM-2 Trigger Module is the perfect way to add some hybrid character to your acoustic drums
- The easy way to bring hybrid versatility to your acoustic drum set
- Compact trigger module for acoustic drummers looking to enhance their kits with electronic percussion
- Over 100 ready-to-play professional sounds, ranging from acoustic drums and percussion to modern electronic instruments
- Includes many sounds and tonal elements designed for layering with acoustic drums, providing enhanced, high-impact sounds for playing live drums through a PA system
- Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic music
- SDHC card slot lets users trigger their own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks
- Compatible with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads, including the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
£989.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.