Overwater TOJ1-4 Ebony
- BODY: Light Weight Poplar
- NECK (MATERIAL): Maple, Natural Gloss
- NECK (BUILD): One Piece
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood, 20 Fret
- NUT (WIDTH): ABS Black (38mm)
- SCALE LENGTH: 34 inch Scale
- MACHINE HEADS: Deluxe J Style
- PICKGUARD: 3 Ply Black
- BACKPLATE: Black
- FINISH: Ebony Gloss
- PICKUPS: Passive, OW 'Single Coil PJ Set'
- CONTROLS: Vol, Pan, Tone
- STRINGS: Overwater - Light Gauge Nickel
Overwater TOJ1 4 EB Classic J Bass 4-String Bass Guitar with PJ Pickups, Chrome Hardware, Ebony finish.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Overwater TOJ1-4 Ebony" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A through neck bass that looks, sounds and plays this nicely at this price? Surely some mistake? Nope: presenting the Peavey Grind Bass.
- 4 string electric bass guitar
- Mahogany and maple through neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 35 inch scale length
- Mahogany body wings
- Finish: Black
Some serious bass guitar mojo here with the Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Bass Special. Great sound from deep and mellow to bright and cutting, and great style to match!
- Finish: Vintage Blonde
- Neck: Maple, C-shape
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: Fender-designed Wide Range Humbucker and Duncan-designed JB102 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Pickup Selector
- Bridge: Vintage-style
- Machineheads: Vintage Chrome
- Scale Length: 32"
The classic style and inimitable sound of the famous Hofner Violin bass is yours with the Hofner Violin Bass CT
- Violin-style short-scale electric bass
- Top: Spruce
- Back and sides: Maple
- Spruce centreblock
- Neck: Maple/beech/maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Pickups: 2x Hofner Staple Nickel humbuckers
- Left-hand version also available
- Maple body with spruce top (hollow body)
- Maple-beech-maple neck with rosewood fretboard and 22 frets
- Scale length: 76 cm (30"), saddle width: 42 mm
- Control plate with 2 volume controls, 2 x pickup on/off switches, rhythm/solo switch for volume boost
- 2 Höfner humbucking pickups
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Color: vintage sunburst or black
Sound, playability, looks and value. It doesn't get much better than the Hofner 185-CT electric bass in a classic sunburst finish
- 34" Scale length electric bass
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21
- Pickups: Hofner black bass
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Finish: Sunburst
Want a Jazz bass that's just that little bit special? Try the Squier Vintage Modified 77 Jazz Bass on for size!
- Finish: 3 colour sunburst
- Body: Agathis
- Neck: Maple, C shape
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" radius
- Frets: 20, medium jumbo
- Pickups: 2x Fender-designed single-coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (middle pickup), volume 2. (bridge pickup), master tone
- Bridge: 4-saddle standard
- Machineheads: Standard open-gear
£299.00 inc VAT
Estimated delivery on
This item is ordered on request with an estimated delivery on 30th September 2014. Note that this is an estimated date; please contact us if you would like a more accurate delivery date.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.