Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Roland official Power Supply
Power supply for Roland Juno D, Juno Di, Juno G & Juno Stage.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland PSB1U" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
If you've lost or broken the adaptor for your Roland or Boss product the Roland PSB7 power supply adaptor is what you need.
- Designed to deliver consistent power to a range on Roland products
- Input Voltage Range: 100-240V/63Hz
- Output Amps: 4A
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Sleeve/Tip Configuration: Tip: Positive, Sleeve: Negative
Guitar effect power supplies are not all created equal. Put some good power into your pedalboard with the Diago Micropower9
- Guitar effect power supply
- 9 Volt
- 2.1 mm, centre negative
- Boss power supply convention
- Can power up to six pedals when used with the Diago daisy chain
- Input: 90-264 VAC @ 50-60Hz
An energy-efficient PSU for your power-hungry tech, this power suply includes the adapters you need and gives you more than 2 Amps!
- Power supply
- 2250 mA for power-hungry gear
- Supplied with 8 DC adaptors and USB socket adaptor
- Uses 25% less power making it more energy efficient
- Materials used and manufacturing process are more environmentally friendly
Regulated power supply suitable for microKorg XL, microSample, WDX Wavedrum, Kaossilator Pro, PS 60, KP3+ and Volca series models.
- Rating: 9V/1100mA
£25.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.