Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Dynamic mic perfect for a wide range of live, home and studio applications
- Hypercardioid dynamic microphone
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.6 mV / Pa @ 1k
- VLM diaphraghm
The OM2 has clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and the ability to handle very high SPLs without distortion.
The slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range makes for a full-bodied sound on small to mid-sized PA systems, whilst retaining a truer sound on large to professional PA systems.
OM2s sport Audix's own VLM (very low mass) diaphragm which produces clarity of sound and impressive voice response.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Audix OM2" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
In need of a smooth lead vocal? The CAD D90 dynamic microphone is the perfect solution to add more shine to your performance.
- TrueFlex diaphragm for articulate response
- PowerGap Neodymium magnet for hot signal
- Smooth & Articulate lead vocal performance
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Frequency Response : 50 – 16kHz
The Audix F5 is a dynamic microphone made for the studio or the stage. With a hypercardioid pattern it gives you both isolation & control
- Hypercardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control
- Low-mass diaphragm for clear, natural, accurate sound reproduction without having to rely on EQ
- Handles high SPL (≥137dB) without distortion
- Frequency Response: 55Hz-15kHz
- Impedence: 580 ohms
The Audix F2 is a dynamic microphone made for the studio or the stage. With a hypercardioid pattern it gives you both isolation & control
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 52Hz-15kHz
- Impedence: 580 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 2mv/Pa@1k
Premium audio quality for your live performance! The CAD D89 dynamic microphone is the go to when miking up your instruments.
- Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Trueflex™ diaphragm and PowerGap™ high gauss Neodymium magnets
- Perfect for drums, guitar cabs, brass & strings
- Frequency Response : 50 – 17kHz
- Sensitivity : -50.0 dBv (2.8mV) @ 1PA
- Includes mic clip and carry case
A dynamic mic, stand and cable for this price? Yup, perfect for gigging and recording on a budget, the Shure PGA58 mic pack gets it done!
- Dynamic vocal microphone bundle
- Shure PGA58 dynamic microphone
- Microphone clip
Great for toms and percussion, but just a really versatile dynamic microphone, the Audix i5 should be in your locker!
- Dynamic drum and multipurpose microphone
- Cardioid pattern
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Impedance: 280 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa @1k
- Great for drums, cabs and vocals
£75.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.