Korg Krome 61
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- The Korg workstation ideal for any style of piano playing
- KRONOS-derived full length, non-looped piano and drum sounds, plus new electric pianos designed to shine on stage
- 61 semi-weighted, natural touch keys
- Clear, intuitive control with Korg’s exclusive 7-inch color TouchView™ display
- Electric pianos with eight-level velocity switching for unmatched expressive power
- Drums offering separately mixable direct and ambient sounds for studio-grade quality
- Drum Track plays back realistic, inspiring grooves at the touch of a button
- Expertly created, in-demand sounds including 640 Programs and 288 Combinations
- Dual polyphonic arpeggiators
- 16 Track Sequencer bursting with features
- Powerful Effects with 5 Inserts, 2 Master, and 1 Total FX, plus per track/timbre EQ
- Distinctive aluminum panel design exudes a sense of quality
- USB connection to your computer, plus an SD Card slot for data storage
- You can use the KROME editor to edit sounds on your computer
- Also available in 88 & 73 key models.
The Korg KROME 61 Music Workstation brings unprecedented standards of sonic excellence and variety to the creative gigging musician’s arsenal, featuring an incredible array of un-looped full-length samples across every key, many derived from the mighty Korg Kronos.
The KROME 61 from Korg surpasses all expectations for a workstation at this price point, including a handpicked selection of piano, electric piano and drum kit samples all with features and options that are traditionally only found on top of the range models. Perhaps most impressive, the KROME uses Korg's legendary "German D Grand" as found on their top notch Kronos. The CPU within the Krome has been built to take the full extent of this instruments 61 key full length non-looped stereo samples, even including dampener resonance, a task most other workstations would not be able to handle.
In addition to this behemoth, the Krome ships with not one but three of Korg's electric pianos, each of which include eight layers of velocity to capture and exude every individual players responses and expression. Not only do these electric keys drop jaws on their own, but Korg have also added amp and cabinet simulation from Korg’s proprietary “REMS” modeling technology, and an array of effects processing to create a truly professional yet flexible sound palette.
If the electric pianos and acoustic grand instruments weren’t enough, hold onto your hats as Korg haven't stopped there. The KROME 61 also includes yet more Korg Kronos features, with its library of studio quality drum sounds. Whether it be ambient jazz or groovy funk, the Krome has got it all covered with a tremendous amount of detail and quality, even down to the proximity of mic placement and ambient sound.In addition to the playable drum sounds, the drum track itself can be turned on with a single button, getting the crowd moving with a library of professionally played drum grooves and breaks. You could choose from one of the 600 preset patterns, but if that isn’t your bag then Korg have given you buckets of space to create your own loops, patterns and beats too with the sequencer.
Pianos and drums are just the scratch of the surface, as the Krome 61 includes a huge range of sounds that will surely accommodate every single style of playing and genre out there, whether it be for backing tracks, lead parts or solos; Of course you can also edit, customise and reconstruct all of these sounds to get exactly the sound you're after.
The features don't stop there though. The Krome offers dual polyphonic arpeggiators, providing two simultaneous arpeggiators, with not only standard patterns, but also the generation of guitar and bass riffs, drum patterns, pads, synth sounds and sound effects. The Krome's extensive effects section features up to five insert effects in addition to two master effects and one total effect. A total of 193 effects ranging from flangers, delays and reverbs, to phasers, compression and dynamic processing offer limitless flexibility. The Krome even features creative effect potential within the grain shifter and talking modulator style of effect processing.
Let us not forget that the Krome 61 is a Korg workstation at the end of the day, so on top of all of these features you get exactly what you would demand from any Korg workstation, with a 16 track sequencer, auto-song set-up functionality, Cue Lists and realtime-pattern/play-recording (RPPR). Both the Krome 61 and 73 include a semi-weighted, natural touch keyboard, offering a beautifully natural response and feel that lends itself to all styles of playing.
On the face of it, the Krome's massive intuitive touch view interface shows you everything you need to see with the ability to touch and drag edit and real time effecting of knobs and sliders. There is USB storage and of course SD card storage, and the USB port can be hooked straight up to your computer set-up in the studio. the Krome Editor and Krome plug-in editor can also come in handy in the studio, allowing for easy and quick editing of your Krome from the desktop, the latest version of this can be found on Korg's website.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Korg Krome 61" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
All the studio tools you need in one box - keyboard, synth, sequencer, sampler... - do it all with the Roland FA-06 workstation
- Reimagined music workstation designed to maximise your creative flow
- Light, mobile body with 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard
- Over 2000 sounds from the flagship Integra-7 sound module, including SuperNATURAL synth and acoustic tones and drums
- 16-track sequencer with non-stop loop recording makes it easy to build songs quickly
- Onboard sampler based on the SP-404SX features 16 pads x 4 banks
- Polish your sounds with a multitude of studio-quality effects
- Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks for performing, sampling, and DAW audio recording
About as fully featured as arranger keyboards come, the Roland E-A1 is as powerful as it is portable
- Arranger keyboard
- Over 1,500 versatile tones from all over the world
- WAV file import and onboard sampling function
- Huge library of backing styles from Asia, the Middle East, Europe and South America
- Powerful arranger engine with direct control buttons and versatile, one-touch performance options
- 156 dedicated buttons for fast access to commonly-used functions
- Logical dual-screen layout, with backing styles on the left and sounds on the right
- Microphone input with dedicated vocal effects
- Easy to carry and transport, weighing just 8kg
A lot of power in a professional and portable package, the Korg PA300 is a serious workhorse for composition and performance
- Professional arranger keyboard
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal Factory PCM equivalent to the best-selling Pa600
- Elegantly designed and compact plastic cabinet includes a pristine amplification system
- 5” TouchView colour TFT display
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file
- Over 310 factory Styles, each including 3 Intros/Endings, 4 variations and 4 Fill In + Break, plus 8 Favourite and 3 User banks for storage of your favourite styles
- Improved GM set for Standard MIDI Files, MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change, compatibility with popular Lyric formats including graphical (+G), Text Viewer and Score
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke and MP3 files with instant recall of any song setting
With double the sound engine memory of the incredible Pa600, the Korg Pa900 raises things to a whole new level!
- Professional arranger keyboard
- Enhanced RX sound engine offers improved realism and new vivid sound
- Massive internal ROM – plus up to 192 MB of user PCM data – provides a powerful wave memory, delivering the best sound quality possible
- Three assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the sound articulation levels
- 61 key semi–weighted keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Slim and compact lightweight cabinet
- Big TouchView 7” TFT display
- 2-way speaker system ensures a powerful and clear sound
- Improved Style and Performance selection; over 400 factory Styles, each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break, plus 15 user banks for unlimited storage of your favorite customised or user created Styles and settings
- TC Helicon 3-voice Vocal Processor with 4 dedicated effects
£869.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.