Electro Harmonix Switchblade Plus
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Whether you need to switch between effects chains, amps, your amp's inputs or something I haven't thought of, use the EHX Switchblade Plus!
- ABY switching pedal
- Route your signal to output A or output B or both simultaneously
- Easily switch between different pedal boards
- The tuner jack is hardwired to the input jack and provides a direct output for a tuner or other effects regardless of the state of the unit
- The audio path is completely passive
- The Switchblade Plus can be powered by a 9 volt battery or 9VDC eliminator
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
The Switchblade+ offers a convenient solution to a player’s switching needs. Route your signal to either output A or B, or send it to both at once. Connect a tuner or effects pedal to its dedicated Tuner output. With a fully passive audio path and active LED indication, the new Switchblade+ is your utilitarian sidekick.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Electro Harmonix Switchblade Plus" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Be prepared for any on-stage or recording eventuality with the Fender Micro DI!
- DI unit optimised for guitarists
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O options for versatile connectivity
- Compact footprint to fit on a crowded pedal board
- Includes gain switch for boosting low-level signals
- Ground lift switch minimises line-level noise
- Cabinet simulator for replicating onstage speaker setups
- Protective metal housing to withstand the rigors of the road
- True hardwire bypass wiring for quiet uninterrupted signal flow
- 12 mA current draw minimal power supply usage
- Allows switching and routing between several effects
- Two line loops and six looping modes
- Can also supply 9V DC power to several BOSS compact pedals
Take control of your TimeLine, BigSky or Mobius with the potential unlocked by the Strymon MultiSwitch
- 3 button expansion footswitch
- Compatible with the Strymon Timeline, BigSky and Mobius
- Includes cable
- Connect to TimeLine, BigSky, or Mobius via expression pedal jack
- Latest TimeLine, BigSky, and Mobius firmware provides several Expression Modes compatible with MultiSwitch:
- Loop Control Mode (TimeLine only)
- Bank Mode
- Preset Mode
- Tap Mode
Go from screaming feedback to infinite sustain with the incredible sounds of the Digitech Freqout natural feedback creator pedal
- Guitar feedback pedal
- Instant feedback and sustain at the press of a switch
- Natural Feedback at any level with or without distortion
- Onset Delay and Level balance controls
- 7 Harmonic Feedback types
- Dry Defeat
- Momentary/Latching modes
- True Bypass
The Digitech SDRUM is a busker's dream! A great idea in a brilliantly executed, easy to use package.
- Drum machine pedal programmable on the fly by strumming your guitar.
- Switch between song parts with the footswitch
- Groove, style and parts are all adjustable via knobs
- 5 kits and studio quality samples for professional sounding drums
- Works in 4/4 and 3/4
- Dedicated Amp and stereo Mixer outputs
- JamSync connectivity for interfacing with JamMan loopers
From subtle mix sweetening to incredible doubletracking and flange effects; relieve the tape glory days with the Strymon Deco
- Tape saturation and doubletracking effect pedal
- Incredible effects to have 'always' on for mild thickening or special effects
- Detailed recreation of the mechanics and technology of two vintage studio reel-to-reel tape decks and their interactions
- Nuanced sonic delivery of the classic saturation effects of the tape record/playback process
- Simple and intuitive Lag Time knob allows for slapback delays, tape echoes, tape flanging, tape chorusing
- Two Tape Saturation adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Saturation, Level
- Three Doubletracker adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Lag Time, Blend, Wobble
- Three Doubletracker blend types to tailor doubletracked sound: Sum, Invert, Bounce
- Five “hidden” knobs for deep tone tweaking: High Trim, Low Trim, Auto-Flange Time, Wide Stereo Mode, +/- 3dB Boost/Cut
- Press and hold studio-inspired Auto-Flange effect
£42.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.