Yamaha Pacifica 611 HFM TBL
The Yamaha Pacifica 611HFM is a fantastically versatile and great-playing guitar, with a coil-split humbucker for even more options!
- Finish: Translucent black
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with dot inlays
- Frets: 22
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan SP90-1n, Custom 5 humbucker
- Controls: Volume, tone, pickup selector, push/pull coil split
- Bridge: Hardtail with Graph Tech string-saver saddle
- Machineheads: Grover locking
First launched in 1990, the Pacifica series was driven by the California session scene of the day-where versatility, performance and individuality were key. Inspired by those custom-shop guitars, and that original version, the Yamaha Pacifica 611HFM is today's embodiment of the Pacifica concept.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Yamaha Pacifica 611 HFM TBL" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With the tone of the Seymour Duncan pickups and the looks of the flamed maple, this pre-loved ESP LTD EC-410VF doesn't disappoint!
- Pre-loved electric guitar
- Finish: Faded cherry sunburst
- Body: Mahogany with flame maple top
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan '59 and JB humbuckers
- Controls: 2x volume, master tone
- Upgraded 2009 Model
- Alder Body
- 1-Piece Maple Modern “C” Shape Tinted Satin Urethane Finish Neck
- Maple 9.5” Radius Fingerboard
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 2 Hot Standard Tele® Single-Coil Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
- Standard 6-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Bridge
- Fender®/Ping® Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Chrome Hardware
- 3-Ply Parchment Pickguard
A studio, stage and practice icon and workhorse, every guitarist should have a Fender Standard Stratocaster!
- Finish: Lake Placid blue
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, modern C shape
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" radius
- Frets: 21, medium jumbo
- Pickups: 3x Standard Strat single coil
- Controls: 1x volume, 2x tone, pickup selector
- Bridge: 6-saddle vintage-style synchronised tremolo
- Machineheads: Standard cast/sealed
Classic Telcaster with hot new pickups. Covers lots of ground tonally and plays like you would expect of a Fender.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: One-piece Maple, Modern “C” Shape
- Bridge: Standard 6-Saddle String-Thru-Body Bridge
- Pickups: Neck: Standard Tele Single-Coil, Bridge: Standard Tele Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- High Mass Bridge Block
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl BLOCK inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2™ ; 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3™ ; 4-wire
- Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector
- Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Machine Heads: Grover™ Tuners; 14:1 ratio
£415.00 inc VAT
Estimated delivery on
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.