Footswitch for ID Series Amps
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Take control of your ID Series amp mid-song, without losing control of your guitar with the Blackstar FS10 Footswitch
- Multi-function footcontroller
- Access to all 128 patches plus the tuner function
- Patch Mode allows you to switch between the three banks of four patches accessible on the front panel of the amp
- Effects Mode offers individual switching of the effects within a patch and control the tap time function
- Navigation Mode enables access to the complete set of 128 patches stored on the amp
To accompany the range if ID: Series amplifiers, Blackstar present the FS-10 footcontroller. This flexible footcontroller will give you unparalleled control of your ground-breaking ID:Series amplifier allowing you to get the most from it in a performance situation.
The FS-10 is a multi-function footcontroller that allows access to all 128 patches plus the tuner function. It operates in three modes:
*Patch Mode – *This mode allows you to switch between the three banks of four patches accessible on the front panel of the amp (patches 1-12), plus access to the tuner function and the ability to change to the other modes.
*Effects Mode – *This offers individual switching of the effects within a patch, operating more like traditional effects pedals. In this mode the fourth switch is used to control the tap time function.
*Navigation Mode – *Enables access to the complete set of 128 patches stored on the amp. These can be stepped through one at a time, or in banks. Whilst in this mode you can also store patches.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Blackstar FS10" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Each footswitch can be assigned latch- or momentary-type
- Stereo input jack for single stereo cable connection
- Can be connected to other footswitches (FS-5L/FS-5U/FS-6/AB-2) for extension
- Can be used with a wide variety of instruments, rhythm machines, guitar amps, etc.
Continuing with their space saving ethos we now have the Boss FS7 Dual Footswitch where the switches are arranged in tandem
- Dual footswitch in a small footprint
- Latch/momentary switching function
- Durable steel chassis
- Battery-free operation ideal for pedal boards
- Power via 9v adapter (power splitter included)
- Operates as momentary switch with no power*
- *LEDs will not illuminate without AC power
- WxDxH: 62mm x 131mm x 60mm
- Weight: 290g
If you've got a Marshall Code amp, make sure you're taking advantage of everything it can do with the Marshall Code Footswitch 91009!
- Footswitch for Marshall Code amplifiers
- Four programmable switches
- Take control of your presets and patches
- Orange Heavy Duty Footswich.
- LED indication for Lead Channel.
- Channel switching Rockerverb 50 /100, Rocker 30, Thunderverb 200, AD30H/TC/140HTC.
- A second footswitch can be used for Reverbs on the Rockerverb 50 /100.
- Usable with every guitar cable.
- Connecting cable not included.
£59.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.