Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2" capsule
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -10dB and -20dB
- Three position High-Pass Filter - flat, 75Hz and 150Hz
- Cardioid or Omni polar pattern using interchangeable capsules
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Full frequency response
The NT55 utilises the 1/2" gold sputtered true condenser transducer used in the internationally renowned RØDE NT5. The NT55 is a low-noise, balanced output microphone, exhibiting a wide dynamic range and full frequency response.
The NT55 circuit incorporates a three position variable PAD with 0dB, -10dB or 20dB attenuation, and a thereposition variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 75 or 150 Hz high pass filter.
The NT55 comes with two different condenser microphone heads to provide a wide variety of polar patterns. The NT55 is complemented with a diverse range of accessories to better facilitate positioning and attachment.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Rode NT55" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The ultimate recording bundle at a ridiculous price point! Capture high quality vocal and instrument recordings at home or in your studio.
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x CAD GXL3000SP Studio Pack (983907)
- 1 x CAD AS32 Acousti-Shield Acoustic Enclosure (793908)
The Audix TM1 is a test and measurement condenser microphone. This mic will give you a linear and accurate response, consistently
- Omnidirectional condenser microphone
- Great for acoustic measurement
- Extremely flat frequency response from 20Hz-25kHz
- Features a heavy-duty snap to fit mic clip
- Requires +48V phantom power
Tha Avantone CK-7 is a condenser microphone that sounds great, looks great and is very versatile. Includes a shock mount and classy case!
- Type: True Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000Hz +/- 3dB
- High-Pass Switch: 80Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom
- Finish: Polished Nickel Trim / Metallic Cabernet Body
The Audio Technica AT2035-Studio is the ultimate recording package that all budding musicians need to own! High quality audio from start to finish.
- AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- ATH-M40X Professional Monitor Headphones
- Exclusive, Audient iD4 Black audio interface
- Free software package worth £500
A great solution for all your recording setup, the Sontronics STC-3XL includes a great workhorse mic and accessories!
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone
- Omni, cardioid and figure of 8 polar patterns
- Onboard high-pass filter (75 Hz and 150 Hz)
- Switchable pad (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB)
- Sensitivity: 16 mV / Pa
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB (A weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1000 Hz): 120 dB
- Includes shockmount, popshield, cable and pouch
The elegantly designed Avantone CR14 bi-directional (figure 8) velocity ribbon microphone offers the unique, pleasing sonic character similar to those classic ribbon mics of yesteryear!
- Ribbon Type: Dual Ribbon / Pure Aluminum / 35mm x 5mm / 2 microns thick
- Polar Pattern: Figure-8
- Magnets: Rare Earth Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 30 -15,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: -52 dBv +/- 2dB Re. (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Output Impedance: <=600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 3000 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 145dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- S/N Ratio re 1Pa : 70dB
- Included Accessories: Wooden Box & Suspension Shockmount in Metal road case
£279.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 10 year warranty
This product comes with a 10 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.