Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- BOSS' best flanging effects in a compact pedal
- New Ultra and Gate/Pan modes for ultra-fat flanging with very low noise
- Momentary mode turns flanging on instantly
- Tap tempo adjustable via pedal
- Independent Guitar and Bass inputs and stereo outputs
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Building on the 20-year legacy of the famous BOSS BF-2, the new BF-3 flanger pedal gives guitarists and bassists an updated version of the classic BOSS flanger with the thickest stereo flanging sounds ever. Two new modes (Ultra and Gate/Pan) create stereo flanging with incredible depth--even Slicer-type effects and sounds that seem to "swirl" around the listener. An instant classic.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss BF3" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- World’s first compact pedal with true Polyphonic Octave effects
- New Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
- Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range Bass input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars
- BOSS 5-year limited warranty
- Compact pedal with versatile vintage and modern BOSS phasing
- Rise and Fall modes create unidirectional phasing
- Includes classic multi-stage phasers with selectable stages
- Realtime control of Rate, Filter, and Tempo via optional expression pedal
- Tap tempo sync of phasing effects
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation (not included)
- Recommended AC Adaptor: PSA Series
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Are you looking for tones and sounds to break free of the traditional stopmboxes on your pedalboard? the MDP effects from Boss present the MO2 Multi Overtone Modulation Pedal
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that complement and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
Add some outer-space swirl to your pedalboard with the M107 from MXR: the masters of phase!
- Phase pedal with intensity and speed controls
- Hardwire Bypass
- 9-Volt Battery Operation
- AC Power with Dunlop ECB-003 Adapter (Available Separately)
- The EBow Plus is a hand-held electronic bow for guitar
- The small battery-powered unit replaces the pick in the right hand
- Guitarist can then mimic strings, horns, and woodwinds with unbelievable sensitivity
- The EBow produces a powerful infinite sustain, rich in harmonics for incredible guitar sounds
- Adds a shimmery velocity to lead passages
- Or a more dramatic swoosh to muted strumming
- Not just for guitars; it works well with bass, keyboards and even vocals
- Vary the speed from a subtle, long cycle to a fast, watery warble...and myriad vintage vibrations in between.
- Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass - (red LED indicates on)
- Speed knob varies rate of phase sweep
£115.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 5 year warranty
This product comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.