Mini Keyboard Controller
£32.99 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
- USB-MIDI controller works with virtually all audio software
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keyboard keys
- Arpeggiator, sustain button, octave up and down, and tap tempo controls
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC requires no driver installation
- Small enough to fit in a backpack or laptop bag
- Four programmable memory banks
- Send note information or program changes from keys
- Comes with editor software for Mac and PC
- USB bus powered – no additional power cable needed
The LPK25 laptop performance keyboard is a USB-MIDI controller for musicians, producers, DJs and other music creators. It measures less than 13 inches across and weighs less than a pound to easily fit into a laptop case, backpack or messenger bag for extreme portability.
Keyboard players who want to work with software on their computer will find that the LPK25 gives their laptop the keys they need to express themselves anywhere.
The LPK25 is a scaled-down relative to the MPK series of keyboard performance controllers. The diminutive keyboard is made up of 25 miniature, velocity-sensitive keyboard keys with synth action.
The LPK25 contains an arpeggiator, which steps through chords automatically, assisting musicians with creating quick melodic ideas. Sustain, octave up and down and tap tempo controls round out the LPK25’s easy-to-learn layout.
The LPDK25 works plug and play with Mac and PC and requires no software driver installation or wall power for operation. It has four memory banks for programming and recalling settings appropriate to different software programs you use.
Create melodic and harmonic riffs in seconds, anywhere, with the LPK25.
- 25-note keyboard controller for melodic control of virtually all MIDI hardware and software
- Velocity sensitive keys for expressive, musical performance
- USB MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Pitch and Modulation wheels for capturing musical expression
- Backlit Octave Up and Down buttons expand your range
- Assignable volume/data-entry slider enables you to control your most-used parameter
- Sustain pedal input for complete performance (pedal sold separately)
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition for recording, sequencing, and performing
- Bus powered via USB, so you won't need a power cable
- Bus-powered 25-key USB MIDI controller: ultra-mobile design
- 8 MIDI-assignable knobs: control DAW and virtual instrument parameters
- DirectLink mode: instant controller mapping to DAW functions
- Dedicated transport and track select buttons: streamlined session control
- Assignable slider: quick access to Master Volume
- Pro Tools compatible: extends industry-standard functionality
The Samson Graphite M25 is an affordable and portable MIDI controller that gives you the control you need!
- 25-key velocity-sensitive mini keyboard
- Ultra-portable design, perfect for home studios and on-the-go applications
- Programmable master encoder, eight MIDI assignable knobs and transport controls for hands-on control over your DAW and virtual instruments
- Four velocity-sensitive trigger pads (two banks each) with aftertouch for drum sounds and samples
- Control Change mode sets trigger pads to send control change messages
- Program mode sends program change information
- Dedicated Octave and Sustain buttons, Pitch Bend and Modulation strips
- Mini USB port
- iPad and USB bus powered
- Includes mini USB to USB cable
Akai's MPK Mini is a super-portable controller, offering keys, buttons, knobs and pads for ultimate control of your software on the move.
- Ultra-portable software MIDI controller
- 25-note, velocity-sensitive mini keyboard
- Eight backlit, velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads (2 banks, 16 total)
- Pads can send note information, MIDI CCs and program changes
- Eight assignable Q-Link knobs to adjust virtually any parameter
- Built-in Arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range and patterns
- Tap-Tempo button to quickly adjust pace of the Arpeggiator
- Dedicated Octave Up, Octave Down and Sustain buttons
- Program Recall button to restore up to 4 separate global settings
- Solid Akai Pro design
- Powered through USB
The Alesis QX25 offers a wide range of keyboard, pad and knob-based control over your software, in a portable, sturdy device.
- 25-key touch-sensitive keyboard
- Control virtually any Mac, PC, or iOS* music software
- Velocity-sensitive keys with modulation and pitch-bend wheels
- High-quality fader perfect for adjusting volume or synth parameters
- Four drum pads for triggering samples, loops and sequencing drums
- Eight knobs ideal for adjusting pan position or any other parameter
- Six assignable buttons for triggering software controls
- USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software
- Bus powered via USB: no power cable needed
Take your studio wherever you go with the Novation Launchkey Mini portable keyboard controller with trigger buttons and assignable knobs
- Portable MIDI controller
- 25-keys with a fast action synth-style mini keys ideal for modern playing styles
- 16 velocity sensitive, three colour launch pads
- Eight knobs, seven function buttons, and two performance buttons to enhance and control your sounds in real time
- Free software for iPad, PC, and Mac