Fender USA Telecaster Replacement Neck Maple
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Whether you're upgrading, or broke your Tele's neck in a freak accident involving freezer bags, the Fender USA Telecaster neck is the ticket!
- Replacement neck for Telecaster guitars
- Made in USA
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" radius
- Frets: 22, medium jumbo
- Material: Maple, modern C shape
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Design with 1/8" Truss Rod Adjustment Nut
- Built-In Micro Tilt Neck Adjustment System
- 6 Pre-Drilled Tuning Machine Holes with 2-Guide Pin Holes for Each Tuning Machine
- Fender Logo Decal includes "Made in USA"
The genuine U.S.-made Fender Telecaster maple neck features a comfortable “modern C” profile and 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and rolled edges.
This replacement Fender Tele neck also includes a Bi-Flex truss rod and pre-slotted synthetic bone nut.
The Fender USA Tele replacement neck also features a tinted satin urethane finish on back for smooth feel, with gloss finish on maple fingerboard and headstock face.
Each nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing. (Please note: Final string slot filing and nut shaping modification is required to ensure proper fit and performance.)
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender USA Telecaster Replacement Neck Maple" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Spruce (more likely alder or ash though) up your Telecaster with this Fender Tele replacement pickguard!
- Replacement Telecaster pickguard
- Mint green finish
- 8-hole mounting
Have you lost or damaged your acoustic guitar's bridge & end pins? Replace them with the quality Planet Waves PWPS2 ebony bridge & end pins
- Made From Solid Ebony
- Enhances Tone and appearance of any acoustic guitar
- Direct replacement on most instruments
- Bridge Pins have 5 degree taper
- One extra bridge pin included
Lost or damaged your guitar's bridge & end pins? Replace them with the quality Planet Waves PWPS3 ebony bridge & end pins with pearl inlay
- 7 x Ebony Bridge Pins
- 1 x Ebony End Pins
- 5 degree taper on Bridge Pins
- Made from Solid Ebony with Pearl Inlay
Give your Tele the vintage treatment with the Fender Pure Vintage Telecaster 'Ashtray' bridge cover!
- Genuine Fender plated-steel bridge cover
- Introduced on 1950 Esquire guitar
- Fits most left- or right-handed Telecaster guitars equipped with a vintage-style three-saddle bridge
Change the look of your Strat or get it back to showroom fresh with this Fender Stratocaster accessory kit.
- Accessory kit for Stratocaster
- Quickly and easily change the look of your Strat
- Vintage style knobs
- Switch tip
- Tremolo arm tip
- Pickup covers
Get your Strat set up to your playing style and performing its best with these genuine Fender Tremolo Tension springs
- Tremolo tensioning spring
- Pack of 5
- Genuine Fender part
- Suitable for most Stratocaster guitars
£529.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.