Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Sturdy metal latch-type foot controller
- Great for amp channel switching, bypass and any other switch or 'on/off ' or 'start/stop' tasks
- LED to indicate status
- Please note, this is NOT a sustain pedal - a non-latching type is required for sustain applications
Roland/BOSS offers two types of sturdy metal footswitches for different applications. The FS-5U (silver) is a momentary "unlatch"-type footswitch, and the FS-5L (black) is a latch-type footswitch with an LED to indicate status. Both footswitches can be connected using ordinary guitar cables. Please consult your owner's manual for compatibility.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss FS5L" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
If you've got a Marshall Code amp, make sure you're taking advantage of everything it can do with the Marshall Code Footswitch 91009!
- Footswitch for Marshall Code amplifiers
- Four programmable switches
- Take control of your presets and patches
- Orange Heavy Duty Footswich.
- LED indication for Lead Channel.
- Channel switching Rockerverb 50 /100, Rocker 30, Thunderverb 200, AD30H/TC/140HTC.
- A second footswitch can be used for Reverbs on the Rockerverb 50 /100.
- Usable with every guitar cable.
- Connecting cable not included.
Continuing with their space saving ethos we now have the Boss FS7 Dual Footswitch where the switches are arranged in tandem
- Dual footswitch in a small footprint
- Latch/momentary switching function
- Durable steel chassis
- Battery-free operation ideal for pedal boards
- Power via 9v adapter (power splitter included)
- Operates as momentary switch with no power*
- *LEDs will not illuminate without AC power
- WxDxH: 62mm x 131mm x 60mm
- Weight: 290g
The perfect partner to pedals including the Digitech Trio, the Digitech FS3X gives you three switches for additional control!
- The optional FS3X footswitch gives you hands-free access to each of the Jimi Hendrix Experience’s different models and lets you switch between heel and toe modes in each. Connected to a Jamman Looper/Phrase Recorder the FS3X footswitch provides hands-free scrolling through loops and remote Auto Record mode.
- The perfect pedal to take control of your Digitech Trio pedal
£39.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.