Fender Pro Series Guitar Case Tweed
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Take your guitar to the gig in style with the Fender Pro Series Tweed guitar case!
- Fender guitar case
- Fits Strat and Tele style guitars
- Durable construction
- Classic tweed finish
- Plush interior
- Internal storage compartments
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender Pro Series Guitar Case Tweed" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Original Liteflite construction
- Outer shell increases to nominal 2.0mm thick. This increase in outer shell thickness doubles the impact/puncture resistance of the outer shell.
- Extra catch fitted on guitar case range (not applicable on PRO II saxophone cases)
- Steel 'D' rings fitted for strap fixing
- Soft foam cushion padding fitted at key areas around the instrument for extra shock protection
- Length: 1073mm, 42.25"
- Lower Bout: 419mm, 16.5"
- Upper Bout: 298mm, 11.75"
- Body Length: 533mm, 21"
- Body Dept: 51mm, 2"
- Empty Weight: 4.2kg, 9.4lbs
- For legal reasons, we can't actually say the name of the famous guitar style this case fits!
The gig bag solution for the serious guitarist. The Mono Electric Guitar Sleeve does what a gig bag should do. Just better.
- Professional guitar gig bag
- Design allows you to quickly unzip the case and pull your guitar out from the top
- The Guitar Sleeve features a slimmer variation of the Headlock - this slimmer Headlock is moulded from solid, shock-absorbing EVA rubber to protect the neck and headstock from impact during falls
- At the bottoThe Sleeve features a messenger bag style storage pouch that's perfect for small laptops, tablets, notebooks, cables and other extras that you might need when traveling lightm, the Sleeve features a super slim EVA insole to keep the body off the ground and protect the strap pin from bottoming-out when the Sleeve is put down too hard.
- The Sleeve features a messenger bag style storage pouch that's perfect for small laptops, tablets, notebooks, cables and other extras that you might need when traveling light
From the acclaimed M80 series of professional gig bags comes the fantastic Mono Bass Sleeve!
- Professional bass gig bag
- Top-loading for quick, stand-up access
- Slim version of the Headlock neck suspension system
- EVA insole to keep the body off the ground and protect the strap pin from bottoming-out when the Sleeve is put down too hard.
- Messenger bag style storage pouch that's perfect for small laptops, tablets, notebooks, cables and other extras that you might need when travelling light
- Water-resistant shell
Keep your precious semi-acoustic guitar safe with a Kinsman KGC8675 ABS hard case.
- Material: moulded ABS
- Lightweight design
- Aluminium valance
- Chrome plated clip-over catches
- moulded carry handle
- Chrome feet on edge, moulded ABS feet on base
- Quilted velour lining
- Rigid foam interior
Protect your Jaguar or Jagstang-style guitar with Hiscox and you too can have a case that's crush tested to beyond 500 kg!
- Protect your Jaguar or Jagstang-style guitar
- Length: 1022 mm/ 40.25"
- Lower Bout: 339 mm/ 13.75"
- Upper Bout: 279 mm/ 11.25"
- Body Length: 483 mm/ 19.00"
- Body Depth: 51 mm/ 2.00"
- Empty Weight: 3.8 kg/ 8.4lbs
Solid guitar case for most dreadnought acoustic guitars. The 940-EDREAD is easy to transport and will keep your beloved guitar safe at all times.
- Hard case for dreadnought ascoustic guitars
- Soft padded interior
- Tough tolex covering
- Accessory compartment
- Internal Length: 45.5"
- Internal Depth: 5"
£115.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.