Fender Microfibre Cloth
Guitar Cleaning Cloth
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Keep your instrument looking its best with this microfibre Fender guitar polish cloth
- Guitar polish cloth
- Microfibre to look after the most delicate of finishes
- The perfect partner to your Fender polish!
Get that new-from-the-factory shine with a genuine Fender Factory Shop Cloth—the same cloth used in Fender manufacturing facilities on brand-new instruments. Lint free and nitrocellulose safe, it won’t harm chrome and polished surfaces.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender Microfibre Cloth" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Formula No. 65 Polish & Cleaner
- 1-oz. pump spray
- Cleans totally and quickly
- Perfect for daily use
Don't use the edge of dinner knife to prize out your bridge pins, use the Jim Dunlop bridge pin puller instead!
- Tool for quick and easy removal of bridge pins
- It's also a bottle opener!
Dunlop's Formula 65 not only lengthens the life of your strings, but also gives them a silky smooth coating, reducing squeaks whilst playing/recording.
- Shields strings against tarnish and corrosion
- Extends string playing life
- Reduces fretting squeaks
Mucky guitar? Get it all spruced up using the Planet Waves Polishing Cloth which is designed to pick up more dust and dirt than others
- Made from high-quality double napped cotton flannel
- Picks up dust and dirt more effectively than ordinary polishing cloths
- Long Lasting
- Essential for complete guitar care
- Machine washable
Restore your ebony or rosewood fingerboard to its best playing days with that appealing lustre that makes you want to pick up and play with the Jim Dunlop Fretboard 65 Lemon Oil
- Fretboard 65 Ultimate Lemon Oil
- Removes grime and returns your fretboard to its original luster.
- Keeps grime away by providing an invisible sealant against stains and moisture.
Perfect for applying lemon oil, polish, and string cleaner.
- 100% soft lint-free cotton flannel
- Nontreated material
£4.30 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.