Enhanced Bass Synthesiser
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- 11 DSP variations of saw, square, and pulse synth waves
- Enhanced Wave Shape mode provides sharper sounds
- Hold notes with the onboard pedal and jam over the top
- Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via EV-5
- Expression Pedal (sold separately)
The BOSS SYB3 was the worlds first bass synthesizer to be packed into a compact pedal, and it found favor with experimentalists and tone afficiandos alike. Today the next generation bass synth pedal has arrived, the SYB5 utilizing the latest in DSP technology! The SYB5 faithfully reproduces the fat and sharp sound characteristics of classic analog synthesizers.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss SYB5" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With all the features you need to sound bold, punchy and bassy, the Boss BB1X is what you need to cut through, without being cutting,,,
- More than just a bass overdrive...
- Bold, punchy sound that invigorates the original tone and responsiveness of your bass and amp
- Contains BOSS’ latest distortion, which adapts to every register and never muffles your low end
- Blend knob allows for mixing the direct signal with the effect signal
- Independent Low and High knobs for ultra-wide tonal adjustment
- Two output jacks: a normal output for a bass amp and a Line Out for a balanced connection directly to a PA or recorder
- The Line Out jack provides a modern and enhanced direct sound that brings out new characteristics in your tone
- Don’t let the appearance of the BB-1X fool you—it’s not just another compact effect pedal. Rather than a standard bass stompbox that’s used occasionally for musical passages or solos, the BB-1X functions more like a preamp and DI that enhances and refines your entire sound.
If it's good enough for the Bootzilla pedalbpoard, the Electro Harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi must sound pretty stellar, right...?
- Bass distortion pedal
- Pad on the input that's switchable between 0dB and -10dB ensures the pedal is optimised for use with both passive and active pickups
- Blend allows a player to mix to taste the direct and distorted signals
- Three outputs: a 1/4" effect out, 1/4" direct (buffered dry) out and XLR DI out give complete control of your output signal and sound
- Foot-switchable crossover section with a variable low pass filter on the dry signal and a variable high pass filter on the distorted signal give bassists the ability to sculpt their sound
- Crossover circuit, in conjunction with the Blend control, lets you keep the low-end clear and focused and the high-end bright and cutting
- Built-in noise gate with an adjust threshold eliminates unwanted noise at any level
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)
With digital circuitry, a gain reduction meter and 18V for great headroom, the Boss BC1X Bass Compressor is the compressor you want!
- Multiband compressor pedal
- Intelligent circuitry adapts to every register and playing nuance, providing natural compression that preserves the fundamental bass tone
- Interactive internal processing enables users to dial in sophisticated multiband compressor settings with simple stompbox controls
- Professional 18-volt input electronics provide ample headroom for any bass, ensuring clean and punchy sound with no distortion
- High-resolution gain reduction indicator shows the current compression amount at a glance
- Digital circuitry greatly reduces noise, a common problem with standard compressors
The 4-string (or 5, or 6...) stable-mate of the famous Midgie, the Stompnorth Bass Midgie is perfectly tuned for your low end!
- Bass version of the famous Midgie booster overdrive
- The classic Midgie sound now optimised for bass guitar
- Gain, overdrive and output volume knobs
- Switch takes you from a silicon OD circuit to the unique 'Fauzz' setting...
- The Fauzz circuit is a unique 'faux fuzz' that is specifically optimised for bass
- The gain and overdrive controls are interactive and their effects vary with the position of the Fauzz switch...
- ... for a huge variety of sounds
- Full control of bass guitar's dynamic range via threshold level and ratio knobs
- Enhancer provides increased bass clarity and presence
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- 50Hz to 10kHz frequency range specifically designed for bass
- Full range response, even for five- and six-string basses
- Can be used as a "boost" or "cut" pedal using the level control knob
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- Five year warranty
£139.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.