Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby
Wah Wah Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
From Hendrix to Hammett via the funkiest of funky chops - put the Dunlop Cry Baby GCB95 on YOUR pedalboard today!
- The classic wah effect
- A staple of funky and expressive pedalboards the world over
- True to 1966 Thomas Organ design
- Powered by the Dunlop ECB-003 AC Adapter and/or 9 volt battery
When people talk about wah pedals, they're talking about the Dunlop Cry Baby GCB95.
This is the original - the one that created some of the most timeless sounds in rock. Relied on by Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Buddy Guy, David Gilmour, and many other greats.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Compact EQ pedal with 7 bands of adjustable EQ sliders
- Allows for boost/cut of up to +/- 15dB per band
- Perfect as a "boost" pedal for solos, creating an alternate sound, or for eliminating feedback
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 1 2(W) 252(D) 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest postion)
- Weight: 1673g (including battery)
- Included Accessories: Vinyl carry bag
Not quite an auto-wah, the CKK Q Cat envelope filter might be even more funky. And it puts a stripey cat on your 'board!
- Envelope filter effect pedal
- Put a bit of funky movement in your sound...
- ... without being chained to a wah pedal!
- Resonance, Frequence (frequency) and Sensitivity controls to fine-tune the effect
- Slow and Fast recovery time option on toggle switch for even more sound-shaping tomfoolery!
- Awesome rear-end of a cat design!
MXR's 6-band Silver Graphic EQ has had more than just a makeover: redesigned circuitry brings this classic right up to date.
- Cut or boost six different frequencies up to ±18dB
- LEDs provide high visibility, even in direct sunlight
- Low noise floor
- True bypass switching
- Powered by 9V batter or standard 9V power supply
- Current draw: 14.5mA
Fine tune the tone you send to your amp with the MXR M109 EQ Pedal
- 6-bands of EQ with 18dB of Cut or Boost
- Hardwire Bypass
- 9-Volt Battery Powered
- AC Power with Dunlop ECB-003 Adapter (Available Separately)
Need some super-sexy wah to spice up your sound? The cool little PW3 wah will take up much less space on your pedalboard!
- Unique Rich mode retains low-end fullness, eliminating the thin tone of typical wah designs
- Vintage mode for the familiar classic wah sound
- Low-noise operation and pro playing feel with smooth pivot action and adjustable tension
- Space-saving design fits easily on crowded pedalboards
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum chassis provides a rock-solid feel and gig-ready durability
- On/off LEDS on each side of the pedal make it easy to see status at a glance
£89.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.