ALM Busy Circuits Tangle Quartet
Quad VCA Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
VCAs are a key part of your modular system, make sure you're covered with the 4 of them in only 8HP with the ALM Tangle Quartet quad VCA!
- Voltage controlled amplifier modular for Eurorack
- 4 high quality clean bleed free linear VCAs
- Utilises 2164 VCA IC’s for high performance with low noise and low signal distortion
- DC coupled inputs and non inverting outputs to support both audio and non audio signals
- Normalised attenuation controls allow for manual mixer like operation with no control signal patched
- Combined mix and individual outputs
- Reverse polarity protection
- Width: 8 HP
- Current draw: Approx 80 mA
The ALM Busy Circuits Tangle Quartet is a high quality quad linear voltage controlled amplifier (VCA) providing individual level control of 4 signal inputs with both individual outputs and a combined ‘mix’ output (for non patched outputs) .
Control signal inputs and associated attenuation controls allow for voltage control of signal levels. Control inputs are normalised to 5v thus providing manual mix control in the absence of control signals.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ALM Busy Circuits Tangle Quartet" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Studio Electronics Boomstar AMP is not only a quality VCA but also offers a drone circuit and switchable drive
- Eurorack-format analog amplifier module for your synth rig
- Two-stage Class A discrete circuitry with hand-matched transistors offers superior tone
- Four CV inputs provide envelope, modulation, and volume control
- Switchable Drone mode holds the last played note for continuous trails
- Drive control lets you kick in an extra helping of transistor texture
Let the evenings draw in, close the curtains, and get to work patching the Mutable Instruments Blinds Quad Polariser module
- 4-channel signal polariser module for Eurorack systems
- Like a VCA, except that a negative control voltage will cause the output signal to be inverted, instead of being silenced
- Great for drones and feedback patches when used with audio...
- ... or for scaling and offsetting control voltages
- All inputs DC-coupled
- All inputs handle audio-rate signals
- CV offset range: +/- 5V
- Gain scale: linear, a +5V CV translates to a gain of 1
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 70mA ; -12V: 70mA
The Make Noise ModDemix is a super fast VCA, ring modulator and summing mixer and more in a very small package
- Unique balanced modulator circuit turns OFF around zero volts at the Carrier/ Control INput, making the circuit behave well as a VCA
- STRENGTH is a Combo Knob, with nothing patched to STRENGTH CV IN, it works as a standard panel control, setting Level. With signal patched to STRENGTH CV IN, it works as an attenuator, setting the strength of the modulation
- Both circuits feed a summing stage, allowing the module to be used as a voltage controlled mixer
- AUXiliary IN allows for the stacking of multiple modDemix and/ or Optomix to create larger mixes
- Able to introduce warm distortions to audio signals, sounds like no other VCA or Ring Mod
- MAX BLINKENLIGHTS, 8 LEDs packed into a small 6hp module
- Width: 6hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
The Studio Electronics Levels modules from the Modstar range is a handy 10HP mixer/attenuator for your Eurorack system
- Summing mixer and attenuator module for Eurorack
- 6 attenuation controls for the 6 channels
- Mixed channels 1-4 output
- 1-6/5+6 output (1-6 mix output unless cable patched into the 1-4 output
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: 22mA (+12 / -12)
So critical for so many patches, put two VCAs in your modular for less with the Dreadbox White Line Dual VCA
- Dual voltage-controlled amplifier module
- Dual Logarithmic OTA VCA
- Suitable for Audio and CV signals
- Accepts inputs up to 10Vpp
- Width: 8 HP
- Current draw: 5mA (at +12V) / 3mA (at -12V)
With plenty of audio input points, as well as plenty of CV inputs, the Roland 530 Dual VCA could be quite a node in your modular patches
- Dual amplifier module for Eurorack systems
- Switchable linear and exponential designs
- 3-input mixer per VCA
- 3-input CV mixer per VCA
£185.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.