Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Full (externally biased) Condenser with Gold sputtered 1/2 inch capsule
- Heavy duty satin-nickel-plated body
- Surface mount technology
- Low noise
- Supplied with an RM5 (stand mount), ZP1 (zip pouch) and WS5 (windshield)
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarized mic employs a .5" capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT5 is intended for either single or stereo X/Y mic set-ups.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Rode NT5" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Avantone CK-1 is a pencil condenser microphone made to exacting standards, for a very attractive price & packed with a load of features
- Small-diaphragm FET condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern/s: Cardioid, Hypercardioid, and Omnidirectional Capsules included
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000Hz ± 3dB
- Includes: AVANTONE SSM Shockmount; wooden mic box; and Cardioid, Omni, and Hypercardioid capsules
- Requires +48V phantom power
With a shockmount, pop shield, cable and instructional DVD, as well as a first rate mic, the Rode NT1A bundle is an easy choice!
- Large 1 inch capsule with gold plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise transformerless circuitry
- New state of the art surface mount electronics
- Heavy duty satin nickel finish
- Monocoque sub assembly
- Internal shock mounting system
- Gold plated output connectors
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Includes shockmount, pop shield, cable and instructional DVD
- True condenser externally biased 3/4" capsule
- Dual power operation
- Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Audio-grade surface mount components
- Full frequency response
- Battery status indicator
Rode's NTG4 shotgun microphone continues Rode's trademark ability to pack excellent audio quality into a budget microphone.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone with Rode
Made to exacting standards the Audix ADX10FLP is a miniature flute microphone which comes with a clip to attach to the flutes headstock
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 4.5 mV/Pa @1k
The mic for capturing beautiful instrument tones. The CAD E70 condenser microphone comes in a small package but is sure to shine on all recordings.
- 1/2" gold sputtered diaphragm
- Perfect for recording high end sources such as percussion or stringed instruments
- 3 position hi-pass filter and 3 position pad onboard
- Interchangeable capsule between Cardioid and Omnidirectional
- Includes shockmount, mic clip and windscreen
£169.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 10 year warranty
This product comes with a 10 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.