Rode NT1 Kit
Condenser Microphone Bundle
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
An incredible mic at an incredible price, the Rode NT1 Kit is a great way to get your recording chain off to a great start!
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone bundle
- 1" diaphragm, side address
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL (@ 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1 KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -29.0 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
- Includes: Microphone, ring-type stand-mount and dust cover
The Rode NT1 is a revolutionary new 1" diaphragm condenser microphone.
Although the body of the new Rode NT1 closely resembles the NT1-A, the microphone has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with the only shared component being the mesh grille.
RØDE’s design engineers approached the NT1 as a marriage of innovation and tradition, starting with the capsule which is a completely new design. Codenamed the HF6, it is the perfect example of RØDE’s fusion of artistic design approaches and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and features a sound signature reminiscent of the famous microphones of old while at the same time exhibiting extremely low noise.
And with the included shockmount and pop filter, your recording chain is off to a great start!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Rode NT1 Kit" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Aston's mics have been making quite the splash lately. Try out the Aston Origin and hear for yourself!
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- High-Pass Filter: Switchable, 80Hz
- Pad: Switchable, -10dB
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Built-in pop filter
- Tough steel chassis
Looking for a versatile, rugged small-diaphragm condenser? AKG has the one.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone type: Small-Diaphragm Condenser
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB-A
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa
- Phantom Power Required: Yes. 9-52V.
- Bass Roll-Off Switch: 75Hz
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Included Accessories: SA60 clamp and windscreen.
The quality of the sE2200, but with a selection of polar patterns, the sE Electronics SE2200a Mk2 multi-pattern should be in your collection
- Multi-pattern studio condenser microphone
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k ohm: 20 mV/PA
- Directional patterns: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Impedance: < 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dBA
- Max SPL for THD 0.5%: 135dB
- Supply Voltage: Phantom power 48V±4V
Perfect for acoustic guitars, piano, drum overheads and more, the Lewitt LCT140 is a great choice of small diaphragm condenser
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Neutral frequency response for natural reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective background noise rejection
- Wide dynamic range of 124 dB and very low self-noise level
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, and 20 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Rugged black all metal construction for reliable performance onstage and in the studio
- Hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Corrosion-resistant Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Ws windshield and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
A great solution for all your recording setup, the Sontronics STC-3XL includes a great workhorse mic and accessories!
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone
- Omni, cardioid and figure of 8 polar patterns
- Onboard high-pass filter (75 Hz and 150 Hz)
- Switchable pad (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB)
- Sensitivity: 16 mV / Pa
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB (A weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1000 Hz): 120 dB
- Includes shockmount, popshield, cable and pouch
The Audix ADX51 condenser microphone is pretty much good for any purpose and any situation. Comes with mic clip, windscreen and pouch
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 17 mV/Pa @ 1kHz
£242.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.