ALM Busy Circuits Pamela's Workout
Eurorack Clock Source
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With 8 trigger outputs, the ALM Busy Circuits Pamela's Workout can be the master of your entire modular system!
- Programmable clock source for Eurorack modular systems
- BPM based clock with rates 25-300BPM
- 8 clocked independent adjustable trigger outputs each with 32 Clock divisors and multipliers /512 to *48 including Triplets, Evens, Odds etc.
- Also per trigger Pulse width, random skips and delay and delay division (for complex shuffle)
- Voltage and direct control of clock stop/start and reset
- Voltage control of clock rate
- Simple realtime user interface with ‘NOS’ vintage LED display
- Non-volatile – settings remembered between power cycles across 5 save banks
- Width: 8 HP
- Current draw: ~30 – 80ma
The ALM Busy Circuits Pamela’s Workout’ is a compact programmable clock source for your Eurorack modular synthesiser system.
The ALM Pamela's Workout provides 8 highly editable trigger outputs, all correlated to a direct and voltage controlled BPM based clock.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ALM Busy Circuits Pamela's Workout" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Don't just multiply your clocks: shuffle in some groove with the 4MS SCM shuffling clock multiplier!
- Clock multiplier modular for Eurorack systems
- Multiply-by-1 to Multiply-by-8, on 8 output jacks
- Maximum Multiply-by-32 with optional breakout panel
- Five Slipped/Shuffled/Skipped clock outputs (S3, S4, S5, S6, S8). Each is based on a
- multiple of the input clock frequency (x3, x4, x5, x6, and x8, respectively)
- Three steady clock outputs (x1, x2, and x8), which are not effected by Slip/Shuffle/Skip effects
- CV Rotate jack to shift multiply-by amount on all jacks
- CV Slip causes particular beats to land ahead in time
- LED dimmer trimpot allows you to set a custom LED brightness
- Width: 4HP
- Current draw: 60 mA
If you've got and SCM, make the most of it with the 4MS SCM breakout module to get some proper clock shuffling action!
- Expansion module for the 4ms Shuffling Clock Multiplier
- CV Shuffle (jack and knob) - Selects which beats are “slipped” by CV Slip
- CV Skip (jack and knob) - Omits certain beats in a pattern
- CV Pulse Width (jack and knob) - Controls width of output pulses
- 4x Fast (jack and switch) - CV gate or manual switch speeds up all jacks by a factor of 4; Button turns 4x Fast on/off, or inverts incoming signal on jack
- Mute (jack and button)
- Re-sync CV Trigger input jack
- Additional CV Rotate and CV Slip jacks
- Width: 8HP
- Connects directly to the SCM with a standard 16-pin cable
Keep your compositions in time with the Rebel Technology Chronos Eurorack module. This can be done manually or with the tap tempo function
- Tempo knob
- Tap tempo pushbutton and indicator
- Tempo-sync input
- Tap-tempo output
- Width: 6HP / 30.00mm
- Height: 3U / 128.50mm
- Depth: 20mm
The ADDAC 504 Probablistic Generator is a gate and CV generator with outputs which depend on probablistic settings. Worth having? Probably!
- 5 Gates outputs with selectable trigger or gate behaviour
- Adjustable Trigger size.
- 4 CV outputs with jumper selectable 0 +5v or 0 +10v range.
- CV outputs can be quantised or non-quantised.
- Jumper selectable 1V/State or Swinged Clock output
- Width: 10HP
Snare or clap, open or closed hats or whatever your imagination can come up with, the Mutable Instruments Branches can randomly choose one
- Dual Bernoulli gate module for Eurorack
- Randomly assign input (trigger or gate) to one of two outputs
- Bias the probability with the knob
- Width: 6HP
- Current draw: +12V: 10mA, -12V: 1mA
Using a simple trigger input, you can round-robin your signal through, 2, 3 or 4 outputs with the Doepfer A-151 Quad Sequential Switch
- Switch module for Eurorack systems
- Use a trigger input to send a signal to 2, 3 or 4 outputs
- Reset to output 1 with a further trigger input
- Width: 4HP
- Current draw: 40 mA
£170.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.