Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2nd Generation
USB Audio Interface
Want to save on the best plugins (or get them for free)? This interface gets you into the Focusrite Plugin Collective!
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With a whole host of upgrades in both hardware and software, the 2nd generation Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is a great choice of interface!
- Next generation USB audio interface
- Two transparent-sounding Focusrite mic preamps
- New-design of instrument input handles high pickup output levels
- High-quality conversion and the ability to work at 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Capable of sub-3 millisecond latency - perfect for monitoring while overdubbing
- Headphone output and onboard direct monitor switch for zero-latency monitoring
- Balanced outputs on 1/4" jacks for professional connection to the rest of your studio
- Compact, rugged and USB-powered for incredible portability
- Includes Pro Tools First Focusrite creative pack and Ableton Live Lite, as well as a great selection of plugins and samples
The second generation Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is ideal if you want to start recording, and now it's even better, faster and easier than before.
Though compact and easy to use, the Scarlett 2i2 still delivers the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. It has a pair of beautifully transparent Scarlett mic preamps, a new design of instrument input and super-low latency.
Take it anywhere, connect by a single USB cable, plug your microphone and instrument straight in, and easily record studio quality audio. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To celebrate this, the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 now comes with the Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite.
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 works on Mac and PC is is compatible with all major DAWs.
- Includes Pro Tools LE® DAW Software
- Bus-powered USB connection for maximum mobility
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24-bit, 48 kHz sample rates
- Mix control for zero-latency recording
- 2 x 2 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 1 XLR mic/line combo input with 48 V phantom power
- 2 1/4” instrument inputs (1 DI, 1 line/DI)
- 2 balanced 1/4” monitor outputs
- 1 1/4” stereo headphone output
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Compatible with most major audio software (Pro Tools LE®, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more)
Faders, transports, a wealth of buttons and plenty of I/O, the ICon AIO6 could be the perfect all-in -one recording and mixing solution!
- 24-Bit 96/192KHz 6-in/6-out USB recording interface
- 4x4 analogue I/O full duplex recording and playback
- Dual MIC/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power switch
- 2 analogue line inputs on 1/4" TRS jacks
- 4 analog outputs on 1/4” TRS jacks, S/PDIF I/O on RCA coaxial connectors
- 1 x 1 – 16 channel MIDI I/O
- 2- faders volume controls on the front panel
- 4-channel faders plus one master channel fader
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
The Novation Audiohub 2x4 is a solid, low-latency, well-specified interface that's particularly suited to the live electronic musician!
- Fantastic USB audio interface for studio and live use
- A great solution for electronic musicians and DJs
- Two ultra-low latency inputs
- Four powerfully loud outputs
- Onboard 3-way USB hub
- Compact, reliable and housed in a tough aluminium case
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite
- Outputs on 1/4" TRS (1 pair) and RCA (2 pairs, including duplicate of TRS pair)
A great, portable USB audio interface. With its two inputs, including a high-impedance option, the UA-22 Duo Capture from Roland is perfect for singer-songwriters
- Two VS Preamps with phantom-power support
- Compatible with PC, Mac, and iPad
- Low-noise three-way power supply; runs on USB bus power, three AA-size batteries, or AC adapter
- Road-tough, compact aluminum case
- Hi-Z input for electric guitar or bass
- MIDI input and output
- Bundled with SONAR LE music-production software for Windows
For a lot of the time, 1 mic pre and 1 instrument input is all we need; make those inputs world class with the Audient iD4 interface
- 2-in/2-out USB Audio Interface. USB2.0 Bus Powered
- 1 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifier
- 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input
- High Performance Converters
- iD ScrollControl Mode
- Zero Latency Monitoring with Monitor Mix & Pan
- Main Speaker Output
- Independent Class-AB Headphone Amplifier with Dual Outputs
- Monitor Control Functionality
- Over £500 worth of plugins / creative software and more with ARC Creative Hub
The Presonus Audiobox 22VSL interface provides all the features you need for setting up your studio, and beyond!
- USB audio inteface
- 2 dual-purpose (mic/line) front-panel input channels
- Class A XMAX mic / instrument preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼” headphone output with level control
- MIDI In/Out
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Includes Studio One Artist 2
£129.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.