Fender Blues Junior III
15w Guitar Combo
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Fender Blues Junior III is a superb small, all valve combo, ideal for practice, gigging, recording and just looking good next to your guitar.
- 15 Watt valve combo
- Controls: Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, "Fat" Switch, Volume
- 12" Fender "Lightning Bolt" speaker by Eminence
- Black textured vinyl covering
- Chrome Front Panel
- Molded Black Handle
- 31 lbs. (14.06 kg)
- 3x 12AX7 and 2x EL84 valves
The Fender Blues Junior is the standard for gigging guitarists worldwide and the ideal amp for crafting your own signature sound.
Working guitarists everywhere prize no-frills Hot Rod amps for their great volume, reliability, responsiveness to effects pedals, and affordability.
The Fender Blues Junior III is a long-time 15-watt favourite with warm tone ideal for the go-anywhere guitarist who needs to hit the stage or studio at a moment's notice, with great sound and versatile features.
Simply put, there’s really nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. For decades, the tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps a defining and unmistakable voice, as heard on most professional recordings and performances of the past 60 years—the music you’ve known your whole life.
Among their many fine sonic attributes, Fender guitar amps like this one are prized in particular for their luscious spring reverb. For that wet, shimmering ambient sound ranging from subtle to cavernous, Fender lets you dial it in exactly to taste.
On its top-mount chrome control panel, this amp is equipped with a "Fat" switch that boosts midrange for pronounced tonal thickness.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender Blues Junior III" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
It's all the classic sound, but with a vintage look, the Fender Blues Junior Lacquered Tweed LTD is simply the business and I want one...
- Guitar combo
- 15 Watt
- Controls: Reverb, master volume, middle, bass, treble, "Fat" switch, volume
- Vintage-style lacquered tweed finish
- Speaker: One - 12" Jensen C12N
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
There is no mistaking an Orange amp both visually and sonically and this high powered solid-state amp delivers the goods big time
- Features: Two Channel, Digital Reverb.
- Controls: Clean Channel: Volume, Bass and Treble. Dirty Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and Gain. Global: Volume and Reverb.
- Output Power: 120 Watts
- Speakers: 2 x 12”, 60 Watt, 8 Ohm Voice of the World
- Extension Cabinet Option: 1 x 16 Ohm
What an amp! The Vox AC15 not only sounds great, it gets loud enough to out shout the drummer, but it's quiet enough for the bedroom!
- All-valve 15-watt combo
- Twin channel design provides Normal and Top Boost tone
- Treble & Bass controls
- Gain and Master Volume allow for warm overdrive at any level
- Onboard tremolo effect with depth and speed controls
- External and extension speaker output jacks
- 1x 12" Celestion Greenback
Tried, tested, suggested and implemented, the Roland Blues Cube has been honed by the some of the hardest-working players around...
- Guitar combo amplifier
- 60 W power
- Speaker 1x12"
- Controls: POWER switch, DUAL TONE switch, CH SELECT switch; [CLEAN channel] BOOST button, TONE button, VOLUME knob; [CRUNCH channel] BOOST button, TONE button, GAIN knob, VOLUME knob
- 3 band EQ
- Onboard reverb
- Connectors: INPUT HIGH/LOW jack: 1/4-inch phone type, LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, FOOT SW (TIP: CH SELECT, RING: DUAL TONE) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type, REC OUT: USB type B, AC IN jack
A more affordable version of the legend that still has all the tone you want, give the clean sound of the Roland JC-40 a try!
- Guitar combo amplifier
- Legendary Roland “JC clean” tone in a small, gig-ready combo amp
- Stereo 40-watt amp with two 10-inch speakers
- Stereo input enables players to get true stereo sound with modellers and stereo effects pedals
- Signature Dimensional Space Chorus effect for expansive stereo sound
- Built-in vibrato, distortion, and reverb effects, newly evolved for modern styles
- Footswitch jacks for turning onboard effects on/off while performing
- Stereo effects loop for connecting external effects
Rocking the incredible Blackstar sound that is becoming more and more widely used, the HT Club 40 valve combo offers a massive range of tones.
- 40 Watt valve combo
- 2xECC83, 2xEL34
- Two foot switchable channels
- 12” Celestion speaker
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patent-Applied for Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Clean voice switch
- Overdrive voice switch
- Master volume
- Digital reverb with dark/bright switch
- Speaker emulated output
- Effects loop
- 2-way footswitch included
- Cool vintage styling
£565.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.