Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
From the makers of the legendary Stratocaster and Telecaster comes the legendary effect - the Fender FWP-1 Wah pedal
- Wah pedal
- The classic effect from the legendary guitar maker
- Internal switch to enable buffered mode to preserve your tone in long cable runs
The Fender FWP-1 Wah Pedal delivers classic and rich vocal sound with a smooth feel and consistent crystalline response.
An internal switch enables either “buffered” or “classic” output allowing greater flexibility in pedalboard placement of the unit itself and order of effects.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender FWP1" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Not quite an auto-wah, the CKK Q Cat envelope filter might be even more funky. And it puts a stripey cat on your 'board!
- Envelope filter effect pedal
- Put a bit of funky movement in your sound...
- ... without being chained to a wah pedal!
- Resonance, Frequence (frequency) and Sensitivity controls to fine-tune the effect
- Slow and Fast recovery time option on toggle switch for even more sound-shaping tomfoolery!
- Awesome rear-end of a cat design!
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 1 2(W) 252(D) 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest postion)
- Weight: 1673g (including battery)
- Included Accessories: Vinyl carry bag
- Compact EQ pedal with 7 bands of adjustable EQ sliders
- Allows for boost/cut of up to +/- 15dB per band
- Perfect as a "boost" pedal for solos, creating an alternate sound, or for eliminating feedback
- BOSS 5-year warranty
From Hendrix to Hammett via the funkiest of funky chops - put the Dunlop Cry Baby GCB95 on YOUR pedalboard today!
- The classic wah effect
- A staple of funky and expressive pedalboards the world over
- True to 1966 Thomas Organ design
- Powered by the Dunlop ECB-003 AC Adapter and/or 9 volt battery
Fine tune the tone you send to your amp with the MXR M109 EQ Pedal
- 6-bands of EQ with 18dB of Cut or Boost
- Hardwire Bypass
- 9-Volt Battery Powered
- AC Power with Dunlop ECB-003 Adapter (Available Separately)
MXR's 6-band Silver Graphic EQ has had more than just a makeover: redesigned circuitry brings this classic right up to date.
- Cut or boost six different frequencies up to ±18dB
- LEDs provide high visibility, even in direct sunlight
- Low noise floor
- True bypass switching
- Powered by 9V batter or standard 9V power supply
- Current draw: 14.5mA
£84.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.