Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Industry's first affordable USB Studio Condenser mic
- Plugs in directly to any computer with a USB input
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Large 19mm Diaphragm
- Heavy Gauge Mesh Grill
- Smooth, Flat Frequency Response
- USB connection cable included
The C01U USB Studio Condenser Mic is the first affordable studio condenser mic with a direct USB output.
For the first time ever, musicians who record music on computers have a simple, affordable way to capture high-quality vocal and acoustic instrument performances. Seamless integration was the idea, and it was obtained by creating a studio condenser microphone that can be plugged into any computer with no in/out boxes, no expensive computer pre-amps, just a USB cable.
The C01U condenser microphone is based on our wildly successful C01. It features a 19mm internal shock mounted diaphragm with a cardioid pick up pattern ensuring pristine studio quality recordings.
The C01U works perfectly on any computer, Mac or PC, and with any DAW software program. It immediately solves a huge problem for users of many laptops, many of which have no other input method for audio devices.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Samson C01U" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A stunning microphone before you even get to the USB connectivity, the Lewitt DGT450 is an easy way to capture high-quality audio
- Professional USB recording solution for PC, Mac and iOS devices - no camera connection kit required!
- iOS, OS X and Windows support
- Free Recording App for iOS devices
- Asynchronus USB transfer: precise internal clock handles the samplerate timing to avoid jitter and ensures bit and pitch accurate audio capture and reproduction
- OS X Core Audio and dedicated ASIO driver for Windows – the only way to ensure minimal tape return latency
- 24 bit / 96 kHz, 93 dB dynamic range
- Switchable pre-attenuation and high pass filter
- Powerful headphone amp built-in
- Crossfade between zero latency direct and minimal latency tape return monitoring
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling in dark environments
£80.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.