Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Delay is one of those most essential of effects. Put it at your feet with the incredible Boss DD500 digital delay pedal
- Next generation delay pedal
- Studio-level stereo sound with 32-bit/96 kHz processing throughout
- 12 versatile delay modes from vintage to modern deliver unlimited creative possibilities
- Unrivalled real-time expression with customisable control settings for onboard and external switches
- Graphic LCD for easy, intuitive operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Equipped with a built-in Phrase Looper, MIDI, USB, and more
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter
Filled with newly developed technology, the Boss DD-500 is the most powerful and versatile stompbox delay ever created.
This incredible sound-creation toolbox offers 12 distinctive delay modes with exceptional audio quality, plus deep editing controls, a graphic display, patch memories, MIDI, and much more.
From basic echo to dead-on emulations of classic delays to incredibly lush spatial textures that take your breath away, the Boss DD-500 will launch your music places you never thought possible.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss DD500" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The acclaimed 500-series module comes to your guitar (or synth, or mixer, or DAW hardware insert...): the Meris Mercury7 Reverb pedal
- Reverb effect pedal
- Stereo input and output
- Analogue Mix & Dry Signal Path
- Intra-Tank Pitch Regeneration
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Auto Swell Envelope (variable and foot-switchable)
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
We all love the sound and character of a good tape delay; the Strymon El Capistan gives you the warmth and character of 3. Times 3.
- DSP tape delay effect pedal
- Hand crafted dTape algorithms deliver meticulously nuanced recreations of tape echo systems
- Three tape machines in one: Fixed (one fixed playback head), Multi (multiple playback heads), and Single (sliding record head)
- Each tape machine has three modes for extremely flexible echo options
- Five tape adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Time, Mix, Tape Age, Repeats, Wow & Flutter
- Five “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking: Tape Crinkle, Tape Bias, Low End Contour, Spring Reverb, +/- 3dB Boost/Cut
- Sound on Sound mode with instant tape splice and bulk erase. A built-in tape-style looper!
- Press and hold Tap for instant Infinite Repeats
- "Hands-down the best sounding tape echo effect this reviewer has yet heard." Tone Report Weekly
A delay that goes beyond the effect and into the creative and the inspirational: the awesome Strymon Timeline.
- Inspiring delay pedal
- Hand crafted, studio-class delay algorithms deliver meticulous, detailed and nuanced delay experiences
- Twelve delay machines to choose from: Digital, Dual, Pattern, Reverse, Ice, Duck, Swell, Trem, Filter, Lo-fi, dTape™, dBucket
- Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Time, Repeats, Mix, Filter, Grit, Mod Speed, Mod Depth
- Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and complete tweakability
- 200 easily accessible and nameable presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
- "The Strymon TimeLine is the best all-around delay effects pedal I’ve had the pleasure of playing. With sounds ranging from luscious tape echo and warm analog delay to pristine digital delay and otherworldly rhythmic ambience, all of the TimeLine’s delay machines are beautiful to behold" - Best Guitar Effects
Bag yourself six unique and carefully crafted reverbs all in one unit!
- 6x reverb sounds
- Decay and mix controls
- Dry path is 100% analog
- Relay true bypass and delay trails modes
Go beyond what you thought possible with reverbaration with the incredible Strymon Bigsky reverb pedal
- Multi-dimensional reverb pedal
- Hand-crafted, studio-class reverb algorithms deliver lush, gorgeous, and musically inspiring reverb experiences
- Twelve reverb machines to choose from: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring, Swell, Bloom, Cloud, Chorale, Shimmer, Magneto, Nonlinear, Reflections
- Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Decay, Pre-Delay, Mix, Tone, Mod, Param 1, Param 2 (Param knobs assignable per preset)
- Additional menu parameters allow for easy customisation of reverb sounds
- 300 easily accessible and namable presets
- Press-and-hold Infinite Sustain and Freeze functions, saveable per preset
- Spillover and Reverb Persist modes, saveable per preset
- Selectable Speaker Cabinet emulation for direct-to-PA gigs or recording applications
- "BigSky is something of a triumph, producing hyper-realistic rooms, ambient space trips and everything in between with ease and finesse" Sound on Sound magazine
Possibly the finest DSP modelling of a bucket brigade delay ever created, the Strymon Brigadier delay pedal is your digital analogue delay
- Bucket brigade modelling delay pedal
- Hand-crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analogue bucket brigade chip and the associated clock driver circuitry
- Bucket Loss control to vary the amount of loss that occurs at each stage of the dBucket
- 3 delay time modes: Short, Medium and Long
- Tap Tempo modes for quarter, dotted eighth, and eighth note triplets
- Filter control for adjusting the tone of the delay repeats
- Dedicated Modulation control
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Press and hold Tap for Infinite Repeats
- "Brigadier is capable of recreating every nuance of an analogue delay with none of the drawbacks" Guitarist magazine
£349.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.