Doepfer A-100 LCB Low Cost Base
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Great as a standalone case or to complement a case such as the LC6, the Doepfer A-100 LCB is a great value powered case for your modular!
- Case and power supply for Eurorack systems
- 2 rows of 84 HP
- 1 horizontal row
- 1 row at a 45 degree angle
- The perfect base to partner another case such as the LC3, LC6 or LC9
- Includes power supply and 2x bus boards
The Doepfer A-100 Low Cost Base has the same width as the A-100 Low Cost Cases (A-100LC6/LC9) and is planned as a base frame for the A-100 Low Cost Cases.
The Doepfer LCB can be used also as a stand alone unit. One power supply (PSU2) and two bus boards are built in.
The Doepfer A-100 Low Cost Base has two rows for modules available: one with horizontal alignment and another 45 degrees inclined row. The useable width is the same as for the Low Cost Cases, i.e. 84 HP.
The bus boards are located in the rear area (even those for the modules that are mounted in the front row). This was necessary to take advantage of the full height of the front area for installation of A-100 modules. The max. depth for modules in the front row is ~70 mm.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Doepfer A-100 LCB Low Cost Base" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Tiptop's Mantis case is the perfect lightweight and self-powered vehicle for your small to medium size Eurorack system!
- Lightweight powered case for Eurorack modular system
- Built-in legs allow Mantis to be placed flat on a table, at 45 degrees, or at 90 degrees.
- Bus board: Zeus Powered Mantis series with 36 Eurorack keyed connectors
- 208HP total rack space
- Maximum Module Depth: 50mm in top row, 61mm in bottom row
- Available in with blue, green, red or orange highlights
- Padded travel bag also available
A beautifully-designed case for your Eurorack system, the Roland SYR-E84 provides 2A of clean power, and protects modules when travelling
- 84HP case for Eurorack modular systems
- Rugged aluminium construction and wood side panels
- Modules can be securely mounted to the M3 bar nut and the included flying male bus cable
- Includes a super-clean 2000 mA power supply designed especially for modular synths and effects
- Stackable design and included screws allow two SYR-E84 cases to be joined together when a larger setup is required
- Portable size and weight with a protective cover for travel
- Case cover can be attached to the back with a latch to provide extra stability
- Overcurrent protection to safeguard users and modules from hazardous currents
An affordable way to box and power your modular system, the Doepfer A-100 LC6 gives you plenty of room to build and expand
- Eurorack system case and power supply
- 2x 84HP x 3U space
- 12V output voltage
- Raw wood finish, ready for you to customise!
- Power supply: +12V: 1200mA, -12V: 1200mA
If you need a quality desktop eurorack case, which is expandable and includes a power supply you need the Pittsburgh Cell 90 desktop case!
- Heavy 16 Gauge Steel
- Hand Crafted Pennsylvania Cherry Hardwood Sides (sold separately)
- Rear Mounted On/Off Switch
- Rear Mounted 2.1mm Universal Power Adapter Jack
- +5V Power Rail Compatible
- Width: 456mm (90hp)
- Custom Flexible Power Rail with 17 Power
A great option for starting out in modular synthesis or expanding, the Doepfer A-100 LC6 gives you 84HP and power at a great price!
- Low cost Eurorack case
- Includes power supply
- 84HP of space for your modules
If you've got modules, you'll want a case. And some power. Get both in style with the 4MS Powered Double Modular Row.
- Case for Eurorack modular systems
- 2x 104 HP space
- Row Power 40 module installed
- All-metal construction
- Expandable with additional rows
- Extra rows connect directly to each other with built-in latches (no tools required!)
- Angled connectors allow for 30 and 45 degree angles
- Support legs screw onto any row
£329.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.