Boss BC1X Bass Compressor
Multiband Compressor Pedal
Want to know more about the Boss MDP technology? Read on...
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With digital circuitry, a gain reduction meter and 18V for great headroom, the Boss BC1X Bass Compressor is the compressor you want!
- Multiband compressor pedal
- Intelligent circuitry adapts to every register and playing nuance, providing natural compression that preserves the fundamental bass tone
- Interactive internal processing enables users to dial in sophisticated multiband compressor settings with simple stompbox controls
- Professional 18-volt input electronics provide ample headroom for any bass, ensuring clean and punchy sound with no distortion
- High-resolution gain reduction indicator shows the current compression amount at a glance
- Digital circuitry greatly reduces noise, a common problem with standard compressors
Bass can be a tricky thing to compress properly, it can be all to easy to lose the tone you started with; not so with the Boss BC1X bass compressor!
The Boss BC-1X is a multiband compressor that lets you dial in the compression you want without taking away from the punch and the tone you want!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss BC1X Bass Compressor" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The 4-string (or 5, or 6...) stable-mate of the famous Midgie, the Stompnorth Bass Midgie is perfectly tuned for your low end!
- Bass version of the famous Midgie booster overdrive
- The classic Midgie sound now optimised for bass guitar
- Gain, overdrive and output volume knobs
- Switch takes you from a silicon OD circuit to the unique 'Fauzz' setting...
- The Fauzz circuit is a unique 'faux fuzz' that is specifically optimised for bass
- The gain and overdrive controls are interactive and their effects vary with the position of the Fauzz switch...
- ... for a huge variety of sounds
With all the features you need to sound bold, punchy and bassy, the Boss BB1X is what you need to cut through, without being cutting,,,
- More than just a bass overdrive...
- Bold, punchy sound that invigorates the original tone and responsiveness of your bass and amp
- Contains BOSS’ latest distortion, which adapts to every register and never muffles your low end
- Blend knob allows for mixing the direct signal with the effect signal
- Independent Low and High knobs for ultra-wide tonal adjustment
- Two output jacks: a normal output for a bass amp and a Line Out for a balanced connection directly to a PA or recorder
- The Line Out jack provides a modern and enhanced direct sound that brings out new characteristics in your tone
- Don’t let the appearance of the BB-1X fool you—it’s not just another compact effect pedal. Rather than a standard bass stompbox that’s used occasionally for musical passages or solos, the BB-1X functions more like a preamp and DI that enhances and refines your entire sound.
- 11 DSP variations of saw, square, and pulse synth waves
- Enhanced Wave Shape mode provides sharper sounds
- Hold notes with the onboard pedal and jam over the top
- Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via EV-5
- Expression Pedal (sold separately)
With a unique set of features, the Darkglass B3K Microtubes is the perfect pedal for finding YOUR sound!
- Unique bass overdrive
- Drive - sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal
- Blend - mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio
- Grunt Switch - sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage
- Attack Switch - sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The “Boost” setting emphasises the treble content extra clarity and presence. The “Flat” position leaves this register untouched while the “Cut” position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated. This new addition helps to keep the treble portion of the signal under control, specially useful when playing with new strings and/or cabinets with tweeters!
If it's good enough for the Bootzilla pedalbpoard, the Electro Harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi must sound pretty stellar, right...?
- Bass distortion pedal
- Pad on the input that's switchable between 0dB and -10dB ensures the pedal is optimised for use with both passive and active pickups
- Blend allows a player to mix to taste the direct and distorted signals
- Three outputs: a 1/4" effect out, 1/4" direct (buffered dry) out and XLR DI out give complete control of your output signal and sound
- Foot-switchable crossover section with a variable low pass filter on the dry signal and a variable high pass filter on the distorted signal give bassists the ability to sculpt their sound
- Crossover circuit, in conjunction with the Blend control, lets you keep the low-end clear and focused and the high-end bright and cutting
- Built-in noise gate with an adjust threshold eliminates unwanted noise at any level
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)
- 50Hz to 10kHz frequency range specifically designed for bass
- Full range response, even for five- and six-string basses
- Can be used as a "boost" or "cut" pedal using the level control knob
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- Five year warranty
£169.00 inc VAT
- Store Availability
Out of Stock
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.