Digital Wireless Mixer
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Mix 32 channels from wherever in the room you need to be with your iPad and the incredible Mackie DL32R wireless digital mixer
- 32 channel wireless digital mixer
- 32 Onyx+ recallable mic pres with wireless control
- 14 fully-assignable XLR outputs
- Stereo AES digital output
- 3U rackmount design ready for road or install
- Complete control from your iPad
- No set FOH position – mix from anywhere
- Personal monitor mixing via iPad, iPhone or iPod touch - supports iPad Pro to show more channels
- 32x32 USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac or PC and 32x32 recording/playback direct to USB 2.0 hard drive
- 36 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate, compression and RTA/Spectrograph; 28 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay and RTA/Spectrograph
The Mackie DL32R mixer delivers 32-channels of powerful digital mixing controlled wirelessly from the extremely intuitive Master Fader iPad app. With total wireless control over everything, including fully-loaded DSP and direct-to-disk multi-track recording/playback, DL32R frees you to get in the mix like never before.
The Mackie DL32R features flexible, professional I/O in an incredibly compact design. So you can place it anywhere and it's "Built-Like-A-Tank", so it'll stand up to life on the road. Recallable Onyx+ mic pres provide unmatched clarity and control. DL32R has outputs galore with 14 assignable XLR outputs, stereo AES, phones out, and 1/4” monitor output. The optional DL Dante Expansion Card gives you 32x32 channels of networked audio compatible with hundreds of Dante equipped devices.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Mackie DL32R" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Yamaha MGP32X is a 32 channel live mixer that perfectly combines the convenience of a digital system with the warmth of analog we all crave.
- 32-Channel Premium Mixing Console
- 24 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- 32 Line Inputs (24 mono and 4 stereo)
- 6 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- 2 Matrix out
- 1 Mono out
A new digital live mixer is always an event, few more so than the Allen & Heath QU16 with tons of analogue I/O and 17 motorised faders!
- 22 in / 12 out digital live mixer
- 16 AnalogiQTM total recall preamps
- Processing for Mono and Stereo inputs includes trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4 band PEQ, compressor and delay
- The main LR and the Mono mixes have controls for Insert, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay
- The Stereo mixes provide Insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay and balance control
- 17 motorised ALPS faders
- Dynamics and FX algorithms derived from the FX used in the iLive pro touring series
- Integrated multitrack USB recorder provides 18 channels of 48kHz 24bit recording and playback straight to / from your USB hard drive
The Digital Audio Labs LiveMix Mix16 can send a 24 channel mix to your musicians with great sound quality, reliability and convenience!
- Provides power and audio for up to 8 LiveMix personal mixers
- Easily record any one of your mixes via USB
- Even more digital convenience from optional Dante connectivity
- Distributor module for LiveMix personal monitoring systems
- Supports up to eight LiveMix CS-DUO personal mixers for up to 16 individual stereo mixes
- Easy to record any of the 16 mixes with direct USB connectivity for your computer
- Simple and easy to setup directly from your personal mixers
- Can be enhanced with Dante digital connectivity via optional expansion card (sold separately)
The mixer that does it all from live FOH and monitoring to the studio. The Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 has all the features you need to get a pro sound to the audience, the band, and the tape.
- 8 mono mic/line channel inputs
- 4 stereo line channel inputs
- 2 Internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors
- One 31-band stereo graphic EQ on Main Outputs
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface
- Scene store and recall
A powerhouse solution for live mixing and recording, take a look at the feature-heavy Soundcraft Ui24R
- Digital mixer and multi-track recording system
- Renowned Soundcraft quality and performance
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi eliminates the need for a router to provides a reliable connection to up to 10 mobile devices in mission critical situations
- Control Ui24R from iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers without installing additional apps
- Record and mix with the warmth of 20 professional-quality Studer-designed preamps
- dbx compression and iconic Lexicon reverb and delay processing
- 2 channels of DigiTech guitar amp modeling
- Dual-path, redundant multi-track recording of all 24 inputs to USB drive and connected Mac/PC
- 24 simultaneous inputs (10 combo ¼” TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level, 2 digital)
- 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on input channels
- 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, compressor, and dbx AFS2 Automatic Feedback Suppression on all outputs
- Real-time frequency analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- Compatible with Mac/PC DAWs and other music software
- Compatible with Harman Connected PA application and system for easier setup and control
- 4U rackmount design
An incredible value digital mixer that doesn't compromise on the features you need, the Behringer X32 Compact runs the show with you!
- Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorised 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
£1266.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.