Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
USB Audio Interface
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 is a sturdy 2 in, 4 out USB bus-powered audio interface for Mac and Windows, featuring two Focusrite mic pres with phantom power.
- 2 High Quality Mic Preamps
- 4 High Quality Outputs on RCA phono
- Stereo outputs 1+2 mirrored on TRS 1/4"
- MIDI I/O
- USB bus powered
- Rugged Metal Unibody Case
- Unique Signal Halos Around Gain Knobs
- Direct Monitor Function
- Included software for Mac and PC
- Get the Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite worth £229.99 for free when registering this product
Scarlett 2i4 is a 2 in / 4 out USB audio interface featuring two award-winning Focusrite pre-amps and four high-quality audio outputs. Housed in an anodised aluminium unibody chassis, the Scarlett 2i4 is the perfect audio interface for musicians and digital DJs.
Small, USB-powered and portable, the M-Audio M-Track Plus is a great solution for mobile-recording and performance
- Pro-grade audio recording interface with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- Dedicated Channel Line/Instrument controls for receiving line-level signals and plugging in instruments directly
- 2 XLR+1/4” combo inputs with phantom power for recording vocals, guitars, bass, and more
- Channel-specific LED VU meters provide real-time visual feedback of the audio signal
- Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analogue Direct Balance control
- 2 balanced 1/4” main outputs with dedicated level control
- Headphone out with independent level control for private recording and mixing
- USB-powered connectivity and solid metal construction for on-the-go use
- Includes Ableton Live Lite and Cubase LE for recording, mixing, and producing music with your Mac or PC
- Use the included Waves plugin bundle (AudioTrack, Eddie Kramer Effect Channel, and TrueVerb) to add a professional finish to your production
Need to record in stereo portably, in quality and using multi platforms? You can't go wrong with the Presonus AudioBox iTwo!
- Mic Preamps: 2 high-headroom Class A
- Analog Inputs: 2 mic/line/instrument
- iOS (iPad): Yes
- Maximum Bit Depth/Sample Rate: 24-bit/ 96 kHz
- Phantom Power: 1 global
- MIDI I/O: Yes
- USB: 2.0
- Capture Duo for iPad 2-channel recording app: free download
- Studio One Artist DAW: free download
- Capture for iPad 32-track Recording App: purchase from App store
Put four inputs, four outputs, MIDI, a USB hub and retro flight-deck styling right on your desktop with the Akai EIE interface!
- 4 inputs for mic, line or instrument for recording multiple sources simultaneously
- Switchable (by pair) 48V phantom power for using condenser and powered ribbon microphones
- 4 outputs (plus headphone out) for monitoring and incorporating external hardware
- MIDI in and out for hooking up your keyboards and modules
- 3-way USB hub gives you those extra ports for connecting hardware as your studio grows
Sturdily built and packing two of Mackie's Onyx preamps, the Mackie Onyx Blackjack is an ideal way of getting sound in and out of your PC or Mac.
- Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- High-headroom design with ultra-low noise and distortion
- Professional 24-bit recording/playback via 2x2 USB
- High-end Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters with 114dB dynamic range (A-weighted)
- True analog hardware monitoring of inputs, in mono or stereo, for easy zero-latency recording
- Compatible with most major DAWs
- Built-in DI on each input for direct connection of guitars, basses, etc.
- 48V phantom power for use with studio-quality condenser microphones
- USB bus-powered, eliminating need for separate power cable
- Separate studio monitor and headphone outs with independent level control
- Sleek, ergonomic “Built-Like-A-Tank” desktop design
- Includes Tracktion 3™ Music Production Software for Mac or PC
The Novation Audiohub 2x4 is a solid, low-latency, well-specified interface that's particularly suited to the live electronic musician!
- Fantastic USB audio interface for studio and live use
- A great solution for electronic musicians and DJs
- Two ultra-low latency inputs
- Four powerfully loud outputs
- Onboard 3-way USB hub
- Compact, reliable and housed in a tough aluminium case
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite
- Outputs on 1/4" TRS (1 pair) and RCA (2 pairs, including duplicate of TRS pair)
A great, portable USB audio interface. With its two inputs, including a high-impedance option, the UA-22 Duo Capture from Roland is perfect for singer-songwriters
- Two VS Preamps with phantom-power support
- Compatible with PC, Mac, and iPad
- Low-noise three-way power supply; runs on USB bus power, three AA-size batteries, or AC adapter
- Road-tough, compact aluminum case
- Hi-Z input for electric guitar or bass
- MIDI input and output
- Bundled with SONAR LE music-production software for Windows
£129.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £6.00 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.