Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
USB Audio Interface
£149.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 is a sturdy 2 in, 4 out USB bus-powered audio interface for Mac and Windows, featuring two Focusrite mic pres with phantom power.
- 2 High Quality Mic Preamps
- 4 High Quality Outputs on RCA phono
- Stereo outputs 1+2 mirrored on TRS 1/4"
- MIDI I/O
- USB bus powered
- Rugged Metal Unibody Case
- Unique Signal Halos Around Gain Knobs
- Direct Monitor Function
- Included software for Mac and PC
Scarlett 2i4 is a 2 in / 4 out USB audio interface featuring two award-winning Focusrite pre-amps and four high-quality audio outputs. Housed in an anodised aluminium unibody chassis, the Scarlett 2i4 is the perfect audio interface for musicians and digital DJs.
Put four inputs, four outputs, MIDI, a USB hub and retro flight-deck styling right on your desktop with the Akai EIE interface!
- 4 inputs for mic, line or instrument for recording multiple sources simultaneously
- Switchable (by pair) 48V phantom power for using condenser and powered ribbon microphones
- 4 outputs (plus headphone out) for monitoring and incorporating external hardware
- MIDI in and out for hooking up your keyboards and modules
- 3-way USB hub gives you those extra ports for connecting hardware as your studio grows
If you want the tools to make pro recordings with the same workflow used in the big studios, the Avid Fast Track Duo is the way...
- 2x2 channels of I/O—record two performances simultaneously at 24-bit/48 kHz resolution
- Two combo XLR/instrument inputs with 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4-inch line inputs to record synths and other line-level sources
- Two 1/4-inch TRS line outputs for connecting to monitor speakers
- USB bus-powered- no power adapter required!
- Tablet port—connect your iPad directly
- (no iPad Camera Connection Kit required)
- Includes Pro Tools Express
- Includes iLok 2 key
- Includes Moogerfooger and Eleven plug in bundles
- USB audio interface with up to 24-bit recording resolution supporting all standard sample rates (44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz)
- Four XLR-1/4" combo jacks with phantom power and gain control
- Four nickel-plated 1/4" outputs
- Two classic, high-quality VU level meters with switchable sources and RED peak LEDS
- Three additional USB ports for connecting other devices through to a computer
- 5 Pin DIN MIDI Interface
- Headphone output with switchable source and direct monitoring dial
- Table-top, solid construction with a great-looking, classic design
Small, USB-powered and portable, the M-Audio M-Track is a great solution for mobile-recording and performance
- Two-channel Portable USB Audio/MIDI Interface With Digital I/O
- 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio processing
- Zero-latency audio monitoring
- 2 XLR mic inputs with selectable phantom power
- 2 balanced 1/4” line inputs with guitar-level switching
- 2 TRS 1/4” inserts; MIDI in and out
- Balanced 1/4” main outputs with level control
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB powered for ultra-mobility; sturdy aluminum shell
- S/PDIF coaxial digital in/out
- Ignite by AIR software quickly captures musical ideas
- Includes Avid Pro Tools® Express for advanced production
A portable, USB-powered, great preamps and a suite of plugins, the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is a great interface!
- 2 analogue inputs for microphone, line or instrument-level signals
- 2 analogue outputs on 1/4" jack
- Switchable 48V phantom power for using condenser and powered ribbon microphones
- Unique 'halo' style input level indicators to look very cool while you ensure that nobody is clipping!
- Direct monitoring so you can record without worrying about your DAW's latency
- Included set of Focusrite plugins to polish your mixes after tracking
A great, portable USB audio interface. With its two inputs, including a high-impedance option, the UA-22 Duo Capture from Roland is perfect for singer-songwriters
- Two VS Preamps with phantom-power support
- Compatible with PC, Mac, and iPad
- Low-noise three-way power supply; runs on USB bus power, three AA-size batteries, or AC adapter
- Road-tough, compact aluminum case
- Hi-Z input for electric guitar or bass
- MIDI input and output
- Bundled with SONAR LE music-production software for Windows