Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
USB Audio Interface
Also includes FREE VST effects: Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3, Softube TSAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay, Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor and Saturation Knob.
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 is a sturdy 2 in, 4 out USB bus-powered audio interface for Mac and Windows, featuring two Focusrite mic pres with phantom power.
- 2 High Quality Mic Preamps
- 4 High Quality Outputs on RCA phono
- Stereo outputs 1+2 mirrored on TRS 1/4"
- MIDI I/O
- USB bus powered
- Rugged Metal Unibody Case
- Unique Signal Halos Around Gain Knobs
- Direct Monitor Function
- Included software for Mac and PC
- Get the Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite worth £229.99 for free when registering this product
Scarlett 2i4 is a 2 in / 4 out USB audio interface featuring two award-winning Focusrite pre-amps and four high-quality audio outputs. Housed in an anodised aluminium unibody chassis, the Scarlett 2i4 is the perfect audio interface for musicians and digital DJs.
A lot of features for not a lot of outlay, give yourself four inputs and four outputs with the Akai EIE Pro USB audio interface
- USB audio interface with up to 24-bit recording resolution supporting all standard sample rates (44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz)
- Four XLR-1/4" combo jacks with phantom power and gain control
- Four nickel-plated 1/4" outputs
- Two classic, high-quality VU level meters with switchable sources and RED peak LEDS
- Three additional USB ports for connecting other devices through to a computer
- 5 Pin DIN MIDI Interface
- Headphone output with switchable source and direct monitoring dial
- Table-top, solid construction with a great-looking, classic design
The Novation Audiohub 2x4 is a solid, low-latency, well-specified interface that's particularly suited to the live electronic musician!
- Fantastic USB audio interface for studio and live use
- A great solution for electronic musicians and DJs
- Two ultra-low latency inputs
- Four powerfully loud outputs
- Onboard 3-way USB hub
- Compact, reliable and housed in a tough aluminium case
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite
- Outputs on 1/4" TRS (1 pair) and RCA (2 pairs, including duplicate of TRS pair)
Put four inputs, four outputs, MIDI, a USB hub and retro flight-deck styling right on your desktop with the Akai EIE interface!
- 4 inputs for mic, line or instrument for recording multiple sources simultaneously
- Switchable (by pair) 48V phantom power for using condenser and powered ribbon microphones
- 4 outputs (plus headphone out) for monitoring and incorporating external hardware
- MIDI in and out for hooking up your keyboards and modules
- 3-way USB hub gives you those extra ports for connecting hardware as your studio grows
Faders, transports, a wealth of buttons and plenty of I/O, the ICon AIO6 could be the perfect all-in -one recording and mixing solution!
- 24-Bit 96/192KHz 6-in/6-out USB recording interface
- 4x4 analogue I/O full duplex recording and playback
- Dual MIC/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power switch
- 2 analogue line inputs on 1/4" TRS jacks
- 4 analog outputs on 1/4” TRS jacks, S/PDIF I/O on RCA coaxial connectors
- 1 x 1 – 16 channel MIDI I/O
- 2- faders volume controls on the front panel
- 4-channel faders plus one master channel fader
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
A great, portable USB audio interface. With its two inputs, including a high-impedance option, the UA-22 Duo Capture from Roland is perfect for singer-songwriters
- Two VS Preamps with phantom-power support
- Compatible with PC, Mac, and iPad
- Low-noise three-way power supply; runs on USB bus power, three AA-size batteries, or AC adapter
- Road-tough, compact aluminum case
- Hi-Z input for electric guitar or bass
- MIDI input and output
- Bundled with SONAR LE music-production software for Windows
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O
- Graphical Control Panel software provides fast, intuitive control of the VS Preamps
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- Compact with durable aluminium body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE
£129.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £7.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.