Line 6 Pod HD500X
Modelling Effects Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The incredible past, present and future of guitar sound is at your command with the Line 6 Pod HD500X
- Multi effects and amp modelling pedal
- POD HD X multi-effects come complete with a sought-after collection of HD amps and guitar effects, and deliver the most stunningly detailed tones in their class
- Dynamic DSP lets you stack the amps and effects you want—where you want them—to craft unique new guitar tones or re-create celebrated classics
- All the ins and outs you need to connect your stage equipment and record in the studio
- Packed with a stunning collection of guitar amps, from vintage classics to modern powerhouses
- Over 100 incredible studio and stomp box effects
Featuring extraordinary depth, character and versatility, the Line 6 POD HD500X offers best-in-class multi effects for guitarists who want to take deep control over every aspect of their tone.
Tweak amp and effects parameters and develop truly original tones. Use your POD HD500X as a MIDI controller, an audio interface for recording guitar, and the centrepiece of your live rig.
With award-winning technology and all the power you need to define your sound, the Line 6POD HD500X is the most advanced POD ever.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Line 6 Pod HD500X" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With the processor, pickup and cable in the box, the Boss GP10GK is all you need to see what all the divided pickup fuss is about!
- Guitar processor, divided pickup and cable
- Instant access to down tunings, open tunings, 12-string sounds, and your own custom tunings
- Instrument modelling powered by COSM technology, including conventional electric, acoustic, and bass guitars, plus sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and others
- Analogue guitar synthesiser modelling driven by real-time DSP allows you to play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones
- Create totally new sounds by blending modelled and normal guitar tones together
- High-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100
- 13-pin input for guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or other GK-compatible pickup
- Standard 1/4-inch guitar input allows for use of amps and effects with any guitar
- USB audio/MIDI interface for multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup
With the Boss MS-3 combined with your choice of favourite pedals, could we have the perfect portable guitar effects system?
- Multi-effects unit and pedal switcher
- Powerful integrated solution for creating a compact professional pedalboard
- Unlimited sound creation with six simultaneous pedal effects and audio loops for connecting three external pedals
- 112 built-in effects types for guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, distortions, and more
- Intuitive user interface for easy patch creation
- Backlit LCD, editing knobs, and panel LEDs for on/off status of loops and effects
- Control assign, wave pedal, and other functions for deep real-time expression
- Equipped with numerous jacks for amp channel switching, effects control, and more
- MIDI output for working with MIDI-enabled effects
- Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ and USB for patch creation and backup via free MS-3 Editor/Librarian software
Their flagship guitar multi-effects unit, the BOSS GT100 offers an incredible range of amp models and effects with an easy to use dual screen interface.
- New COSM amp models
- Updated effects section
- EZ-Tone for easy adjustment of tones
- Amp Customizer
Just look at this! How cool is this thing! The Electro Harmonix Epitome is full of micro POG, Electric Mistress and Holy Grail goodness!
- Three versatile effects in one pedal!
- Go from subtle to organ tones or ambient soundscapes
- Shimmer mode for alternative effects routing and extra sounds
- Power supply included
The perfect all-in-one solution for singer-songwriters, the Boss VE-8 lets you take your studio vocal and guitar sound to the stage
- Guitar and vocal effect pedal
- Select and fine-tune effects quickly and easily
- Vocal processing effects include four types of ambience effects plus Enhance, chromatic pitch correction for live vocal tuning, and more
- Create natural vocal harmonies in real time based on guitar input or manual key settings
- Also includes a vocal doubling effect, plus more dramatic processing like hard-tuned electronic voices, distortion, and a radio voice effect
- Dedicated guitar channel includes Acoustic Resonance, reverb, chorus, tuner, and various effects, plus phase invert and notch filter for feedback control
- Onboard looper with 80 seconds of recording time and the ability to loop guitar and vocals independently
- Store up to 50 presets in the onboard memory
- Comprehensive output connectivity lets you get hooked up to the PA easily, also includes a USB connection for computer-based recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or included AC adapter
A new member of the hugely successful line of Boss multi-effects, the Boss ME-80 adds the latest MDP effects to your tones!
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with a simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favourite stompboxes
- Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic BOSS stomps to the latest MDP effects
- Updated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100
- Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedal
- Manual mode for stompbox-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch setups
- Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
£473.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.