Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
USB Audio Interface
£119.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
A portable, USB-powered, great preamps and a suite of plugins, the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is a great interface!
- 2 analogue inputs for microphone, line or instrument-level signals
- 2 analogue outputs on 1/4" jack
- Switchable 48V phantom power for using condenser and powered ribbon microphones
- Unique 'halo' style input level indicators to look very cool while you ensure that nobody is clipping!
- Direct monitoring so you can record without worrying about your DAW's latency
- Included set of Focusrite plugins to polish your mixes after tracking
If you just need an interface that ges on with the job of recording your guitar and voice, or your stereo keyboard, and can do it anywhere you can take your computer, the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is the one.
With power over USB, it can just go in the mobile studio bag and you're ready to set up wherever you need. With a pair of Focusrite-quality preamps, direct monitoring in a professional-looking unit, the Scarlett 2i2 deserves your attention...
A great, portable USB audio interface. With its two inputs, including a high-impedance option, the UA-22 Duo Capture from Roland is perfect for singer-songwriters
- Two VS Preamps with phantom-power support
- Compatible with PC, Mac, and iPad
- Low-noise three-way power supply; runs on USB bus power, three AA-size batteries, or AC adapter
- Road-tough, compact aluminum case
- Hi-Z input for electric guitar or bass
- MIDI input and output
- Bundled with SONAR LE music-production software for Windows
- Affordable, easy-to-use interface for guitarists, vocalists, and other musicians
- Also works great for video production, web streaming, and creating podcasts with unique LOOP BACK function
- XLR mic input with phantom power, plus 1/4-inch input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
- Stereo AUX input with dedicated volume control
- Balanced 1/4-inch TRS outputs and headphone jack
- Low-latency ASIO driver; recording and playback at rates up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- USB bus powered with 24-bit/96 kHz operation
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE included
Small, USB-powered and portable, the M-Audio M-Track is a great solution for mobile-recording and performance
- Two-channel Portable USB Audio/MIDI Interface With Digital I/O
- 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio processing
- Zero-latency audio monitoring
- 2 XLR mic inputs with selectable phantom power
- 2 balanced 1/4” line inputs with guitar-level switching
- 2 TRS 1/4” inserts; MIDI in and out
- Balanced 1/4” main outputs with level control
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB powered for ultra-mobility; sturdy aluminum shell
- S/PDIF coaxial digital in/out
- Ignite by AIR software quickly captures musical ideas
- Includes Avid Pro Tools® Express for advanced production
If you want to be working using the same tools as the pros, then you need Pro Tools. The Avid Fast Track Solo is the easiest way there...
- 2x2 channels of I/O—record a vocal and guitar simultaneously at 24-bit/48 kHz resolution
- One XLR mic input/preamp with 48V phantom power—capture great-sounding vocals
- One 1/4-inch instrument input—record your guitar or bass directly
- USB bus-powered connect your Mac or PC
- Tablet port—connect your iPad directly
- (no iPad Camera Connection Kit required)
- Ultra-rugged metal chassis- protection against the unpredictable
- Includes iLok2 key
- Includes Pro Tools so you can start producing immediately with the industry standard!
- Includes Moogerfooger and Eleven plug in bundles
The perfect way for getting high-quality audio into and out of your Mac, PC or iOS device, the Sonoma Guitar Jack Model 2 doesn't compromise
- USB Audio Interface
- Studio quality sound from a 24-bit A/D and D/A converter
- 1/4 inch (6.5 mm) instrument input
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo mic/line input
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo headphone/line output
- Micro USB connector
Put four inputs, four outputs, MIDI, a USB hub and retro flight-deck styling right on your desktop with the Akai EIE interface!
- 4 inputs for mic, line or instrument for recording multiple sources simultaneously
- Switchable (by pair) 48V phantom power for using condenser and powered ribbon microphones
- 4 outputs (plus headphone out) for monitoring and incorporating external hardware
- MIDI in and out for hooking up your keyboards and modules
- 3-way USB hub gives you those extra ports for connecting hardware as your studio grows