Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
USB Audio Interface
A portable, USB-powered, great preamps and a suite of plugins, the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is a great interface!
- 2 analogue inputs for microphone, line or instrument-level signals
- 2 analogue outputs on 1/4" jack
- Switchable 48V phantom power for using condenser and powered ribbon microphones
- Unique 'halo' style input level indicators to look very cool while you ensure that nobody is clipping!
- Direct monitoring so you can record without worrying about your DAW's latency
- Included set of Focusrite plugins to polish your mixes after tracking
If you just need an interface that ges on with the job of recording your guitar and voice, or your stereo keyboard, and can do it anywhere you can take your computer, the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is the one.
With power over USB, it can just go in the mobile studio bag and you're ready to set up wherever you need. With a pair of Focusrite-quality preamps, direct monitoring in a professional-looking unit, the Scarlett 2i2 deserves your attention...
A great, portable USB audio interface. With its two inputs, including a high-impedance option, the UA-22 Duo Capture from Roland is perfect for singer-songwriters
- Two VS Preamps with phantom-power support
- Compatible with PC, Mac, and iPad
- Low-noise three-way power supply; runs on USB bus power, three AA-size batteries, or AC adapter
- Road-tough, compact aluminum case
- Hi-Z input for electric guitar or bass
- MIDI input and output
- Bundled with SONAR LE music-production software for Windows
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O
- Graphical Control Panel software provides fast, intuitive control of the VS Preamps
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- Compact with durable aluminum body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE
Small, USB-powered and portable, the M-Audio M-Track Plus is a great solution for mobile-recording and performance
- Pro-grade audio recording interface with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- Dedicated Channel Line/Instrument controls for receiving line-level signals and plugging in instruments directly
- 2 XLR+1/4” combo inputs with phantom power for recording vocals, guitars, bass, and more
- Channel-specific LED VU meters provide real-time visual feedback of the audio signal
- Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analogue Direct Balance control
- 2 balanced 1/4” main outputs with dedicated level control
- Headphone out with independent level control for private recording and mixing
- USB-powered connectivity and solid metal construction for on-the-go use
- Includes Ableton Live Lite and Cubase LE for recording, mixing, and producing music with your Mac or PC
- Use the included Waves plugin bundle (AudioTrack, Eddie Kramer Effect Channel, and TrueVerb) to add a professional finish to your production
- Affordable, easy-to-use interface for guitarists, vocalists, and other musicians
- Also works great for video production, web streaming, and creating podcasts with unique LOOP BACK function
- XLR mic input with phantom power, plus 1/4-inch input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
- Stereo AUX input with dedicated volume control
- Balanced 1/4-inch TRS outputs and headphone jack
- Low-latency ASIO driver; recording and playback at rates up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- USB bus powered with 24-bit/96 kHz operation
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE included
Put four inputs, four outputs, MIDI, a USB hub and retro flight-deck styling right on your desktop with the Akai EIE interface!
- 4 inputs for mic, line or instrument for recording multiple sources simultaneously
- Switchable (by pair) 48V phantom power for using condenser and powered ribbon microphones
- 4 outputs (plus headphone out) for monitoring and incorporating external hardware
- MIDI in and out for hooking up your keyboards and modules
- 3-way USB hub gives you those extra ports for connecting hardware as your studio grows
- Two-channel computer audio recording interface
- Record up to 24-bit, 48 kHz audio into virtually any software
- Monitor sessions with balanced studio monitor and headphone outputs
- High-quality A/D and D/A converters, discrete-design preamps, 48V phantom power
- Inputs for microphones, line-level sources, and instruments including guitars
- Tricolor stereo level meter and lighted status indicators for visual monitoring
- MIDI Input and Output jacks for playing and controlling software with instruments
- USB bus powered – no external power supply needed
£109.99 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.