SE Electronics SE2200A MK2 Multi-Pattern
Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
MPN: SE 2200A II MP
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The quality of the sE2200, but with a selection of polar patterns, the sE Electronics SE2200a Mk2 multi-pattern should be in your collection
- Multi-pattern studio condenser microphone
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k ohm: 20 mV/PA
- Directional patterns: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Impedance: < 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dBA
- Max SPL for THD 0.5%: 135dB
- Supply Voltage: Phantom power 48V±4V
The sE Electronics sE2200a II Multi-Pattern microphone is the latest in the lineage of sE2200 condenser mics dating back to the year 2000.
The sE Electronics sE2200a is the UK’s best-selling studio condenser microphone and has won pretty much every major award around the world for performance to price point, including an unprecedented twice winner of the coveted Music Industry Association (MIA) award.
The sE2200a II Multi-Pattern uses a hand-crafted, 1" gold sputtered diaphragm, based on the original sE 2200a capsule, but a 'back-to-back' version which allows for multiple polar patterns (Cardioid, Figure of 8, Omni).
The sE Electronics sE2200a MK2 multi-pattern has also been given a face lift with sE's new custom black rubber paint finish.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "SE Electronics SE2200A MK2 Multi-Pattern" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Aston's mics have been making quite the splash lately. Try out the Aston Origin and hear for yourself!
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- High-Pass Filter: Switchable, 80Hz
- Pad: Switchable, -10dB
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Built-in pop filter
- Tough steel chassis
The Audix ADX51 condenser microphone is pretty much good for any purpose and any situation. Comes with mic clip, windscreen and pouch
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 17 mV/Pa @ 1kHz
Looking for a versatile, rugged small-diaphragm condenser? AKG has the one.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Microphone type: Small-Diaphragm Condenser
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB-A
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa
- Phantom Power Required: Yes. 9-52V.
- Bass Roll-Off Switch: 75Hz
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Included Accessories: SA60 clamp and windscreen.
The Audix MicroD is a miniature microphone designed to for drums & percussion. It comes with a shock mount system and clip for ease of use
- 40Hz-20kHz frequency range
- Hypercardioid pattern
- 250 ohm output impedance
- 5mV open circuit sensitivity
- 24dB (A weighted) equivalent noise level
- 70dB S/N ratio
- 9-52V phantom power
- 140dB maximum SPL
An incredible mic at an incredible price, the Rode NT1 Kit is a great way to get your recording chain off to a great start!
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone bundle
- 1" diaphragm, side address
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL (@ 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1 KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -29.0 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
- Includes: Microphone, ring-type stand-mount and dust cover
A great solution for all your recording setup, the Sontronics STC-3XL includes a great workhorse mic and accessories!
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone
- Omni, cardioid and figure of 8 polar patterns
- Onboard high-pass filter (75 Hz and 150 Hz)
- Switchable pad (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB)
- Sensitivity: 16 mV / Pa
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB (A weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1000 Hz): 120 dB
- Includes shockmount, popshield, cable and pouch
£229.99 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.