MXR M133 Micro Amp
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
One of the best selling pedals of all time! Give your solos a boost, kick your amp up a notch or match the output of different guitars!
- Adds a preset amount of gain with a single control.
- Boost your signal for lead work.
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output.
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
This device adds a preset amount of gain, using a single control. With a guitar, this lets you boost your signal for lead work, adjust between two different guitars with unmatched output (i.e., humbucker to single coils), or it can supply a permanent boost in a long effects chain where signal drop off is a problem.
TIP: If you put the micro amp into your valve amps effect loop, t will give you a totally clean volume boost!!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "MXR M133 Micro Amp" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Compact compression / sustainer pedal with high-quality circuitry
- Compresses loud signals and boosts softer signals for a smooth overall sound
- Onboard Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for precise tonal shaping
- Low-noise design for super-quiet operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
The MXR M291 Dyna Comp Mini will open up a whole new world of tone for your performance, better yet it will do it in a super compact way.
- Half the size of the original
- Combines classic tone and modern convenience
- Attack switch to toggle fast and slow attack times
It's a Dyna Comp, but better. Get the CSP102SL MXR Dyna Comp Script on your board and get the sound right at source!
- Compressor pedal
- Classic sound with modern upgrades
- Quieter operation, greater transparency, and increased dynamic range
- Output and sensitivity controls
- Bypass status LED and AC power jack
Rediscover what a boost pedal can be with the incredible Strymon OB.1 - the new front end to unlock even more of your favourite amp
- Compressor and booster pedal
- Your new perfect front end for your amp
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Greater than 20 dB of gain compensated compression
- Additional 10 dB of full frequency, mid, or treble boost with Clean Boost engaged
- Treble Boost Frequency: Shelf at about 1.5 kHz or 2 kHz switchable with internal DIP switches
- Mid Boost Frequency: Peak around 800 Hz or 1.1 kHz switchable with internal DIP switches
- "The Strymon OB.1 can definitely enhance your guitar tone. You can also save some room on your pedalboard since the OB.1 is a compressor, clean boost and treble boost all in one package" Premier Guitar
£94.99 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.