8 Bit Synthesiser
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
It's fun, versatile, supremely hackable, affordable and it sounds incredible; what's not to like about the Soulsby Atmegatron?
- 8-bit monophonic MIDI synthesiser
- Sounds from chiptune to beyond!
- Unique Wavetable PWM Synthesis audio engine
- Quick and intuitive controls, no complex menu systems
- Stylish white aluminium case with walnut side panels
- Many features controllable by MIDI: mod & pitch wheels, filters, portamento and more
- 16 preset sounds that can be overwritten with your own patches
- Upload your own waveforms using the included Atmegatron Librarian software
- Analogue bass boost for warm bass sounds
- Oh, and did we mention you can change the software to make it a drum machine?
The Soulsby Atmegatron is a revolutionary synthesiser that takes classic 80s Chiptune sounds and adds powerful new features.
Musicians will love it because it is quick and easy to create and manipulate amazing sounds. The Soulsby Atmegatron can do everything from bright square wave leads, to dirty basses, to wild sci-fi effects.
Programmers will love it because it is built on the Arduino platform and the software is open source. This allows programmers to change or add new features and upload them to the Atmegatron.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Soulsby Atmegatron" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Put the sounds of one of the classic synths of yore in your setup with the Roland JX-03 module from their boutique series
- Portable synthesiser module
- Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic JX-3P synthesiser
- Retains the feel, sound character and user interface of the original
- Front panel includes all 24 knobs from the original PG-200 controller
- Adds several updates not found on the original JX-3P, including extra waveforms for the LFO and both DCOs, along with extended DCO range
- Chain mode allows two JX-03 to function as one 8-voice module
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- Dual ribbon controllers for pitch bend, modulation, and sound preview
- Battery-operated (4xAA) or USB powered
- 24 bit / 44.1 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
Not content with helping to spearhead the analogue revolution, they're at it again digitally with the Korg Volca FM synth and groovebox!
- Digital FM synthesiser
- 3 voice polyphonic
- 6 operators and 32 algorithms
- Compatible with Yamaha SYS-EX/SYX patches
- FM made accessible with modulator and carrier edit knobs
- Onboard chorus effect
- 16-step loop sequencer
- Pattern sequencer
The Korg Kaossilator 2S is a great little portable synthesiser that allows you to create anytime and anyplace.
- A synthesizer that lets you use the touchpad to perform freely
- 150 sound programs that meet the needs of every dance music style
- Loop recorder that lets you intuitively overdub phrases, with undo/redo
- A new workflow with Ableton Live lets you export data in a variety of formats.
- Ableton Live Lite is also included
- Battery operation and a built-in speaker let you play anytime and anywhere
All of the goodness and space-age control of the original theremin, but with the ease of playing in tune! It's the Moog Theremini!
- Re-imagining of the theremin
- Controllable assistive pitch quantisation makes it impossible to play a wrong note
- Sound engine derived from the Animoog
- Store and recall 32 wave and wavetable-based patches, scale and root note settings
- Compact speaker onboard
- Headphone jack
- Two line level outputs
- Pitch CV output
- USB connectivity
FM synthesis is back and more accessible than ever! Put it at your fingertips with the Yamaha reface DX!
- Mini FM synthesiser
- Nothing mini about the sound!
- 4-operator FM Sound Engine offers dynamic and expressive additive synthesis
- A new feature of this engine is continuously variable feedback on every operator allowing for a wide-range of sound creation
- Two programmable effects blocks with seven effect types per block
- Multi-touch control interface gives direct access to four simultaneous parameters
- 32 Voice memory locations allow storing and recalling favorite Voices
- Integrated Phrase Looper: capture song ideas or just jam
- Sustain pedal input allows the sustain function for all FM generated sounds
- 2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time
- Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound
- USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
The 1990 classic! This Korg WS-1 Wavestation is a real deal vintage synth!
- Korg's first synth to feature vector synthesis and wave sequencing!
- 61-keys with velocity and aftertouch
- 32-voice polyphony
£199.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.