Active Studio Monitor (Single)
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Once you've got your mix working on the Yamaha HS7 active monitors, it will be working everywhere you need to play it!
- 2-way powered studio monitor
- 6.5" woofer
- 1" tweeter
- 43 Hz- 30 kHz frequency response (-10 dB)
- Inputs on XLR female and 1/4" TRS jack
When you choose monitors for music production and mixing, accuracy is the number one consideration, that's why you're reading about the Yamaha HS7 active monitors. Accurate speakers may not necessarily be those that sound 'good' on first impression. When you're mixing, you really need an unflattering reference, rather than monitors that have been designed to sound deceptively impressive.
The Yamaha HS7 active monitors were created to deliver an accurate, exceptionally flat and trustworthy response. Unlike 'monitor' speakers with exaggerated lows and highs that sound good on the first listen but can't be relied on to be accurate, the HS series were designed to be true studio reference monitors in the tradition of the legendary Yamaha NS10M.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Yamaha HS7" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- 1.25-inch, silk-dome, high-frequency driver with oversized voice coil and rear chamber
- 5-inch, Kevlar, long-excursion, low-frequency driver with high-damping rubber surround
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your production space
- Bi-amplified, class A/B amplifier with external heat sink, recessed mounting and 14-gauge wiring to transducers: 50 watts RMS for lows, 40 watts RMS for highs
- Contoured front baffle with integral OptImage IV waveguide
- Balanced combo input (XLR and 1/4” TRS); RCA unbalanced input
- Power and volume controls
- Ultra-solid, 1-inch front and rear MDF baffles and .75-inch MDF wrap with optimized internal bracing
- Flared rear-firing port for lower turbulence
- Elegant lacquer paint with soft-touch painted faceplate
- Recessed amplifier mounting
- Extensive protection—RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter and external mains fuse
With the Focal Alpha 65 monitors, you can put the incredible sound for which they're known in your studio at a very project-friendly price!
- Active studio monitor
- Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room
- Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion
- Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes
- Connect up to 2 audio sources
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB))
A compact active monitor that offers the sound you'd expect from their reputation, the Genelec 8010 is the answer for small spaces!
- Active studio monitor
- Maximum SPL: 96 dB
- Frequency response: 74 Hz - 20 kHz (-2.5 dB)
- Dimensions: 195 mm (H) x 121 (W) x 116 mm (D) with Iso-Pod
- Analogue inputs on XLR
In its latest incarnation, the KRK Rokit RP8 G3 active studio monitors offer serious performance at an incredible pricepoint!
- Brand new bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- New proprietary waveguide optimised for superior imaging
- New 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- New high-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- New low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- New front firing port — low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- New radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- New low-resonance enclosure for minimised distortion and colourisation
- New Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, 1/4”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
The Fostex 6301NB is a compact active monitor for professional project, mobile & home studios. The NB version comes with a jack input only
- Compact aluminum design
- 4" full-range driver
- 25W Class-D amplifier for powerful performance
- 1/4" input connector
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Protection circuitry keeps the speaker operating smoothly
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors
- Multi-voltage power supply
- Auto Standby Mode engages after 25 minutes, power consumption reduced to 0.5W
- Optional bracket available separately for mounting
Put the acclaimed Adam AX series in your monitoring chain and hear all the detail you need for a great mix with the Adam A3X!
- Active studio monitor
- 4.5" driver and X-ART ribbon tweeter
- Input connectors: XLR and RCA
- Frequency response: 60 Hz - 50 kHz
- THD (90dB/1m > 100 Hz): ≤0.8 %
- Long-term output: ≥98 dB
- Max. peak: ≥106 dB
- Weight: 10.1 lb (4.6 kg)
£204.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.