Jim Dunlop DB01 Dimebag Signature Crybaby
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This Jim Dunlop DB01 Dimebag signature wah is super-sturdy and has a few neat features such as an extended sweep and extra input jack.
- Adjustable Q control modulates frequency breadth of effect
- Adjustable Volume Boost knob from 0 to 17dB
- Volume Boost On/Off switch, mounted on side red LED indicates on
- Fine Tune knob adjusts the toe down sweep range
- Six position knob selects frequency center of effect, mounted on side
- Wah LED indicates Wah effect on
- Two position switch for second output jack function selection located on main circuit board inside pedal
This might just be the most flexible, powerful wah pedal ever. Designed in conjunction with Dimebag Darrell of Pantera, the DB01 Crybaby From Hell gives you everything you need to do serious wah damage. Its basically what I'd call a hotrodded wah, Dimebag explains "its pretty tricked out, its got an extended sweep so you can get it to go more high-endy sounding and deeper too. Theres a 5-way selector on the side so you can pick what frequency you're gonna play within. You've got a kickin boost and LED indicators Wah on/off, Boost on/off at the back of the pedal instead of at the frontso you can see them from the back of the stage And its got skateboard skidtape on it instead of rubber so when youve got beer on your feet you wont slip off it. One other little trick is an extra input jack on the left-hand side of the pedal so you can go in and out of the CFH on just that side if you want. That way, if youre just using the wah, you dont have to loop a chord around the top of the thing, so its less likely to get stuck under the pedal. Im real proud of the CFH, man", Dime concludes "It sounds badass and it looks badass too. It's ready for war".
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Jim Dunlop DB01 Dimebag Signature Crybaby" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Equipped with the classic Fasel inductor, the Dunlop Crybaby Classic GCB95F Wah Wah Pedal is as classic as it gets!
- Classic Wah Wah effect
- Features the original Italian-made Fasel inductor
- Recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics from the wah's classic era
- Unavailable for decades until today
- Power: Dunlop ECB003 AC Adapter or Single 9 volt battery
EQ pedals, are handy, but you know what's better? An EQ pedal with multiple presets! Check out the Source Audio Programmable EQ.
- EQ pedal with programmable presets
- Scroll through presets using the pedal or external MIDI
- +/- 18dB range over seven frequency bands.
- Four independent programmable user presets easily recalled via the Footswitch.
- Octave Extend Function: optimizes the EQ for bass with an additional freq band at 62Hz.
- Small Footprint: A compact, rugged, cast aluminum housing.
- 12dB of clean boost.
- Auto-scrolling function: automatically scrolls through all four presets to create unique and dramatic effects similar to sequencer or tremolo units.
- Universal Bypass: Choose between, true bypass or buffered bypass.
- AW-3 Compact pedal creates a variety of classic wah effects
- Dynamic wah sounds provide variable effect based on picking strength
- Humanizer effect creates human voice-type vowel sounds
- Dedicated electric guitar input for processing electric guitar
- Dedicated bass guitar input for processing bass guitar
- EXP Pedal mode allows wah control via optional expression pedal
- Tempo can be set for pedal control or at fixed rate via Manual mode
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Need some super-sexy wah to spice up your sound? The cool little PW3 wah will take up much less space on your pedalboard!
- Unique Rich mode retains low-end fullness, eliminating the thin tone of typical wah designs
- Vintage mode for the familiar classic wah sound
- Low-noise operation and pro playing feel with smooth pivot action and adjustable tension
- Space-saving design fits easily on crowded pedalboards
- Rugged, die-cast aluminum chassis provides a rock-solid feel and gig-ready durability
- On/off LEDS on each side of the pedal make it easy to see status at a glance
Fine tune the tone you send to your amp with the MXR M109 EQ Pedal
- 6-bands of EQ with 18dB of Cut or Boost
- Hardwire Bypass
- 9-Volt Battery Powered
- AC Power with Dunlop ECB-003 Adapter (Available Separately)
MXR's 6-band Silver Graphic EQ has had more than just a makeover: redesigned circuitry brings this classic right up to date.
- Cut or boost six different frequencies up to ±18dB
- LEDs provide high visibility, even in direct sunlight
- Low noise floor
- True bypass switching
- Powered by 9V batter or standard 9V power supply
- Current draw: 14.5mA
£192.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.