Steady State Fate Ultra Random Analog
10HP Random Voltage Generator
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Random voltages can be useful for so many wonderful things, put some in your Eurorack with the Steady State Fate Ultra Random Analog!
- Random voltage generator for modular systems
- Twin analogue white noise generator sourced sample and holds: A and B for producing bipolar stepped and slewed random voltages. External input jacks are provided for both units - for processing external signals, random or otherwise. Sample level attenuators provided for each. These units will pass digitised analogue white noise at the outputs when high sampling rate is achieved - using an internal or external clock. Wide range logarithmic slew control on unit B. Bipolar LED indicators
- A third stepped output (TOGGLE A/B) provides another unique stepped random output which alternates sampling from two sources in time with the sample clock. This function can additionally splice two external sources together or a single source with one of the internal random sources. In essence, a double throw switch with synchronous sample rate reduction. Bipolar LED indicator
- Very smoothly fluctuating random voltage (R-FLUX) provides a very organic random output with voltage controllable (via Vactrol) slew speed and voltage controlled output level probability. Internal or external clock timing. Bipolar LED indicator
- Random pulse/gate output (R-PULSE) operates from sub-sub audio well into the audio rate for use as a random gate/trigger sequence, additional random clock or digital noise generator. The frequency is variable via panel control and FM (density) input. R-Pulse features 7 selectable levels of randomness through 7 stage divisions. Scroll up/down through divisions. Saves selection every 60 seconds. LED indicator
- Opto-Integrator - a vactrol based Integrator for smoothing voltages. This integrator features an input jack for processing external signals but processes the R-Pulse output through internal normalisation when nothing is patched in. Panel control and CV input provided for altering the integration slope. Bipolar LED indicator
- Built in clock with hi and low range selector. Panel speed control and 1V/OCT FM input. Temperature compensated for low drift. Clock output for timing external devices. Clock doubles as a full range pulse VCO. LED indicator
- External clock input for optionally timing S&H-B, R-FLUX and TOGGLE outputs
- Width: 10 HP
The first module of the Ultra-Random series, the Steady State Fate Ultra-Random Analogue is a random voltage generator with six random outputs including two clocked stepped random outputs - one with built in logarithmic slew, a third stepped output that toggles between two internal noise sources or whatever is patched into the sample inputs, a fully voltage controllable smooth fluctuating random voltage output, a voltage controllable random gate/noise with 7 selectable levels of randomness and an independent vactrol based voltage controllable integrator - all with a built in 1V/Oct tracking voltage controlled clock. The URA can additionally function as a dual Sample and Hold, capable of wave shaping and sample reducing CV and audio.
The URA was designed to maximise routing options both within the module itself as well as within your modular system.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Steady State Fate Ultra Random Analog" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With two hugely CV-able ADSRs and an LFO thrown in for good measure, the Roland 540 is going to find a home in a lot of systems...
- Dual envelope generator and LFO
- Two onboard ADSR envelope generators
- LFO with square, triangle, saw, ramp and sine wave outputs
- Plenty of inputs for modulation and triggering
XAOC Kamieniec Phase Rotor sports classic phase sounds, but with modular patching power and the capability to enter new dimensions of phase.
- Analog 4/6-stage phaser inspired by the 70s classics
- Simultaneous four and six-stage outputs
- Onboard voltage controlled wide range LFO
- Additional external modulation input
- Independent LFO output
- Two feedback modes
- 9hp, skiff friendly
- Current draw: +40mA / -40mA
For control waves that rise and fall like the tides, you need the Mutable Instruments Tides looping module in your modular system
- AD looping generator for Eurorack systems
- AD, AR and looping (VC-LFO or VC-DO) modes
- Output level CV input (digital VCA)
- Dual outputs: standard unipolar waveform, and “double-shot” waveform with a positive spike during the ascent and a negative spike during the descent
- Accurate V/Oct tracking with straightforward calibration procedure
- Freeze input to temporarily hold the waveform
- Clock input to lock onto a multiple or fraction of a trigger sequence… or audio signal, PLL-style
- Shape control with CV input – covering various combinations of linear, exponential, or raised cosine segments
- Width: 14 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 55mA ; -12V: 5mA
A module that will be the basis of many patches, the Steady State Fate Propagate delays the gates other modules can't!
- Gate delay module for Eurorack systems
- Voltage Controlled Gate Delay
- Burst/Trill Generator
- Variable Gate/Trigger Converter
- Infinitely Divisible (No Division Quantization)
- Quad PWM VCO
- Number of Delay Stages is Infinitely Expandable
- Pairs with MIXMODE to convert gates to stepped pitches and for complex stepped waveform generation
Create a bit of unpredictability in your patch with the Dreadbox White Line Random module
- Random signal generator for Eurorack
- White Noise Generator
- Sample & Hold circuit
- Lag function
- Random Gate Generator
- Built-in clock
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: 25mA (at +12V) / 15mA (at -12V)
Get some modulation sources in your modular for less with the Dreadbox White Line LFO!
- Voltage Controlled LFO module for Eurorack
- 4 individual wave outputs
- Variable Pulse Width
- Frequency range about 220 Hz
- Width: 8 HP
- Current draw: 22mA (at +12V) / 20mA (at -12V)
£299.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.