Focusrite Red 1 B-Stock
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
With the same circuit topology and components as the original design, the Focusrite Red 1 500-series preamp sounds just as impressive
- 500-series Microphone Preamp Module
- Same circuit topology and components as the original red
- Custom Carnhill output transformer
- Traditional wide bandwidth of the original Red series
- The Red 1 500 is suitable for almost any microphone – ribbon, dynamic or condenser
Featuring the same components and circuit topology as the original transformer-based mic pre designs, the Focusrite Red 1 500 Series Mic Pre offers the same performance as the original Red microphone preamplifier in a 500 Series, or “Lunchbox” module.
The unique Focusrite mic amp topology of the Red 1 500 module provides superb common mode rejection, excellent overload margin and, with its shared gain structure, (14dB from the transformer and up to 46dB from the amplifier) a very low noise floor, combined with the traditional wide bandwidth of the original Red series (10Hz to 140kHz).
This impressive level of performance is maintained over a wide range of impedances applied to the input, making the Focusrite Red 1 500 module suitable for almost any microphone – ribbon, dynamic or condenser.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Focusrite Red 1 B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Turn your pristine audio into something straight from the arcade: put a Meris Ottobit in your lunchbox!
- Sample rate reducer and bitcrusher 500 series module
- Pitch Track Enabled Ring Modulator
- Tap Tempo controlled Triggered Envelopes & LFO Modifiers
- Selectable LFO and Ring Mod Waveshapes
- Blendable Ring Mod AM/FM Modulation
- Premium analogue signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
Armed with cinemag transformers, hybrid-discrete opamps and nothing short of an effects loop, the 440 is both a pristine mic pre as well as being guitar-friendly!
- Up to 60dB of gain at the input section
- Output trim -27dB to +12dB (occurs pre-output transformer to preserve output transformer secondary impedance)
- 12dB / octave High-Pass: 80Hz or 200Hz corner frequency
- High-Shelf boost: + 3dB at 4kHz or 7kHz corner frequency
- 20Hz to 20kHz flat frequency response (+/- .3 dB) with all filters disengaged
- -130dBu EIN (A-weighted)
- 1Meg Ohm input impedance at Return/D.I. input
- 20dB Pad, Phase Reverse and Phantom Power toggles
- Pedal friendly post effects loop. Interface with pedals at levels that won’t clip
- Designed for 500-series racks and lunchbox chassis
Add a little warmth or a ton of grit to your recordings with the studio grade tube distortion unit that is the Radial Spaceheater 500
- Studio grade 12AX7 tube overdrive
- 35, 70 & 140 volt Heat switch to set plate B+ voltage
- Transformer coupled output for vintage tone
- Variable HPF & LPF filters to focus distortion
The Radial SixPack is the ideal power rack for you to build your own stereo channel strip or create a powerful 6 unit processing chain!
- Portable 6 slot power rack with carry handle
- Perfect for stereo channels or as a studio side car
- Powerful 1600 milliamp supply will not sag when loaded
- Workstation ready with front panel convenience XLRs
Pheonix's much revered DRS1 preamp comes storming to the increasingly popular 500-series modular format!
- 500 series mic preamp
- Class A, transformerless, True balanced Mic input stage
- Custom wound Phoenix output transformer
- Output connections: XLR’s on rear panel of API rack
- Gain Range (Mic input): -30 to -70 in 5dB steps With 10dB more available on the output fader
- High Input Impedance DI: Mono 1/4″ Jack on front panel
- Noise = -90dB @ 20Hz to 20kHz
- Switchable phantom power, HPS, phase reverse
- Designed for 500-series lunchbox and rack chassis
Extremely versatile stereo lunchbox compressor delivering not only get great compression, but a unique level of control seldom seen elsewhere
- 500-series compressor
- Discrete, Class-A with no integrated circuits
- Auto-fast feature for semi automation and precise attack
- Capable of negative ratios for more unique compression sounds
- Parallel compression plus sidechain filter
- Gain reduction limiter restricting control voltage, separate from the audio path
- Switchable 'warm' mode for a distinctive flavour
- Stepped potentiometers
- Made in Germany
- Limited cream edition Xpressor
£499.00 inc VAT
London:Out of Stock
Leeds:Out of Stock
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £7.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.