Focusrite Red 1 B-Stock
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
With the same circuit topology and components as the original design, the Focusrite Red 1 500-series preamp sounds just as impressive
- 500-series Microphone Preamp Module
- Same circuit topology and components as the original red
- Custom Carnhill output transformer
- Traditional wide bandwidth of the original Red series
- The Red 1 500 is suitable for almost any microphone – ribbon, dynamic or condenser
Featuring the same components and circuit topology as the original transformer-based mic pre designs, the Focusrite Red 1 500 Series Mic Pre offers the same performance as the original Red microphone preamplifier in a 500 Series, or “Lunchbox” module.
The unique Focusrite mic amp topology of the Red 1 500 module provides superb common mode rejection, excellent overload margin and, with its shared gain structure, (14dB from the transformer and up to 46dB from the amplifier) a very low noise floor, combined with the traditional wide bandwidth of the original Red series (10Hz to 140kHz).
This impressive level of performance is maintained over a wide range of impedances applied to the input, making the Focusrite Red 1 500 module suitable for almost any microphone – ribbon, dynamic or condenser.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Focusrite Red 1 B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Armed with cinemag transformers, hybrid-discrete opamps and nothing short of an effects loop, the 440 is both a pristine mic pre as well as being guitar-friendly!
- Up to 60dB of gain at the input section
- Output trim -27dB to +12dB (occurs pre-output transformer to preserve output transformer secondary impedance)
- 12dB / octave High-Pass: 80Hz or 200Hz corner frequency
- High-Shelf boost: + 3dB at 4kHz or 7kHz corner frequency
- 20Hz to 20kHz flat frequency response (+/- .3 dB) with all filters disengaged
- -130dBu EIN (A-weighted)
- 1Meg Ohm input impedance at Return/D.I. input
- 20dB Pad, Phase Reverse and Phantom Power toggles
- Pedal friendly post effects loop. Interface with pedals at levels that won’t clip
- Designed for 500-series racks and lunchbox chassis
Turn your pristine audio into something straight from the arcade: put a Meris Ottobit in your lunchbox!
- Sample rate reducer and bitcrusher 500 series module
- Pitch Track Enabled Ring Modulator
- Tap Tempo controlled Triggered Envelopes & LFO Modifiers
- Selectable LFO and Ring Mod Waveshapes
- Blendable Ring Mod AM/FM Modulation
- Premium analogue signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
The Lindell Audio MID 500 EQ 500 series module is based on the classic Pultec MEQ-5 mid band EQ and is avaliable at an awesome price!
- Based on Pultec MEQ-5
- Discrete Design
- Handwound Transformers, Inductors, Caps
- Requires 500 Series Chassis
A quality stereo 1176-style compressor for under £600? You can't go wrong with the Lindell 77X-500 500 Series Stereo Bus Compressor
- FET Style Compressor
- Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
- Variable Attack Times. 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds
- Variable Release Times. 50 milliseconds to 1.1 seconds
- 3 Step Switched High Pass Sidechain Filter. Off, 100Hz, 200Hz
- 3 Step Switched Ratio 4:1, 12:1, 100:1 (all in)
- True Hardware Bypass
- 4x Vintage OPA1731
- Transformers Balanced Outputs
- Gold Plated Pcb
Extremely versatile stereo lunchbox compressor delivering not only get great compression, but a unique level of control seldom seen elsewhere
- 500-series compressor
- Discrete, Class-A with no integrated circuits
- Auto-fast feature for semi automation and precise attack
- Capable of negative ratios for more unique compression sounds
- Parallel compression plus sidechain filter
- Gain reduction limiter restricting control voltage, separate from the audio path
- Switchable 'warm' mode for a distinctive flavour
- Stepped potentiometers
- Made in Germany
- Limited cream edition Xpressor
From the inventors of the lunchbox, comes the lunchbox. The original API 500-6B lunchbox rack for your 500-series modules
- 6-slot lunchbox with built-in Power Supply
- Holds 6 standard 500-series modules
- Rack ears available for rack mounting
- 215mA per slot
- DB-25 connectors for easy input and output connection
- XLRs to access channels 7 and 8 of the multipins
- Power rail LED indication
- Self-Powered, 100 to 250 Volts switchable, 47 to 63 Hz
£499.00 inc VAT
Leeds:Out of Stock
London:Out of Stock
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £7.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.