Boss CE2W Chorus Ensemble Waza Craft
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The famous compact pedal range started with chorus and, with the Boss CE-2W Waza Craft, those classic sounds are back.
- Classic chorus pedal
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Standard mode provides a perfect reproduction of the legendary CE-2 sound
- CE-1 mode features chorus and vibrato, authentically reproducing the two stereo sound modes in the world’s first chorus pedal
- Includes new sounds not available in the original pedals, including CE-2 stereo output and variable depth for CE-1 chorus sounds
- Rate and Depth knobs provide fine sound adjustment in both pedal modes
- Premium all-analogue circuitry with bucket-brigade (BBD) delay line
- Made in Japan to celebrate the 40th anniversary of BOSS effects
- BOSS five-year warranty
The Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensemble was launched in 1976 and was not only the world’s first chorus effect pedal, but also the very first BOSS pedal. Three years later, this inventive new sound was squeezed into the blue CE-2 Chorus, and chorus pedals have remained in the compact lineup ever since, and the Boss CE-2W Waza Craft is the latest in that line.
To celebrate the 40th anniversary of BOSS innovation, the Boss CE-2W Waza Craft chorus pedal brings those classic analogue chorus sounds back.
The standard mode of the Boss CE-2W faithfully recreates the classic CE-2 chorus sound, and adds an expansive new sound field with stereo output, which was unavailable in the mono CE-2. the CE-2W's CE-1 mode fully reproduces the stereo chorus and vibrato sounds of the legendary CE-1, with the addition of variable chorus depth not available in the original pedal.
To commemorate the birth of BOSS effects, the CE-2W is made exclusively in Japan, just as the original CE-1 and CE-2 were.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss CE2W Chorus Ensemble Waza Craft" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
It may be compact and affordable, but the Electro Harmonix Nano POG doesn't compromise on its octave generation
- Polyphonic Octave Generator
- Super, space saving design
- Tracks chords, sweeps or single notes with no hitches or glitches
- Great 12-string guitar sound or turn your guitar into a bass
- Amazing organ-like sounds
- Adjustable original pitch volume, one octave up volume and one octave down volume
- Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
- Silent footswitching and road worthy die-cast package
- EHX 9.6DC-200 power supply included
- Polyphonic super fast tracking: play chords, arpeggios or single notes with no glitches
- Adjustable original pitch volume
- Adjustable one octave up volume
- Adjustable one octave down volume
- Amazing 12 string guitar
- Easily turns your guitar into a bass
- Church organ to Hammond like organ sounds
- Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
Amongst the most-iconic effects in guitar history, the MXR Phase 99 make a wealth of classic tones available to you...
- Custom Shop phaser pedal
- Two Phase 90 circuits in a single Phase 90-sized housing
- Modern & vintage, series to parallel, and sync switching controls
The Anasounds Phase Lag is a phaser full of all the luch, swirling sounds for which you want a phaser in the first place...
- Phaser effect pedal
- Lush, organic phase sounds
- Rate and Regeneration controls
- 100% analogue circuit
With the Boss VO-1 Vocoder pedal, your voice becomes the ultimately expressive controller of our guitar tone!
- Compact vocoder pedal
- Innovative, easy-to-use vocoder pedal powered by BOSS’ famous guitar synth technology
- Use your voice to dramatically extend the expressive range of your instrument in countless ways
- Vintage mode for classic electronic synth-voice sounds and Advanced mode for all-new vocoder tones with enhanced clarity
- Talk Box mode enables “talking lead guitar” tones without the hassles of a traditional talk box setup
- Choir mode for achieving rich vocal sounds with no mic connected
- Effect loop for sound enhancement and easy integration with existing pedals
- - Works with guitar, bass, or any instrument with a 1/4-inch output
Add some outer-space swirl to your pedalboard with the M107 from MXR: the masters of phase!
- Phase pedal with intensity and speed controls
- Hardwire Bypass
- 9-Volt Battery Operation
- AC Power with Dunlop ECB-003 Adapter (Available Separately)
£189.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.