Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Welcome the new Korg PA700 high performance arranger keyboard! Packed with more sounds than you could know what to do with and a beautiful new display.
- 61 keys (C2 – C7) with velocity
- EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis – eXpanded) Sound Engine
- More than 1,700 Factory Sounds including a multilayer Stereo Piano with damper and body resonance
- GM/XG sound sets and 106 Drum Kits
- More than 370 Factory Styles, freely reconfigurable sets
- Full-featured sequencer, 16 tracks, Up to 200,000 events, SMF (MID) native format
- 7” Wide capacitive color TouchView™ TFT display
- Speakers: 2 x Dual Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
The Pa700 is a concept that combines a slim profile with a professional visual motif. The 2x25 Watt amplifiers drive the 2 loudspeakers in a bass-reflex enclosure to generate a rich, full-bodied listening experience. The main panel has been optimised to ensure that all controls are ergonomically positioned and intuitively located to make every performance feel smooth and natural. Big, bright, and bold, the new capacitive TouchView display hosts a redesigned graphical interface that is easier than ever to read, even under the most demanding lighting environments.
The Pa700 relies on KORG’s advanced EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine, and comes complete with over 1,700 ready-to-play sounds. This realistic collection offers a vast gathering of classic and contemporary keyboards, band and orchestral instruments, plus electronic and acoustic instruments—from techno to folk. Included are two new multi-layer stereo grand piano (with damper and body resonance), plus electric pianos from the acclaimed KORG SV-1 Stage Piano.
The Pa700 delivers over 370 Styles, straight out of the box. Each one is a fully-realized musical environment dedicated to creating a particular musical style. With so many to choose from, the Pa700 can provide instant access to a vast and robust range of musical genres.
- Massive internal Factory PCM - plus up to 96 MB of user PCM data - provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high quality sounds.
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC).
- Two versions of Pa600 are available: International and Quarter Tone button variations. Both feature elegantly designed and compact cabinet including a pristine amplification system.
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView color TFT display (800x480).
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file. New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete.
- Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In + Break, plus ten Favorite and three User banks for storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles. Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads.
Please welcome the Korg PA1000 professional arranger. Packed with tons of new sounds and super powerful performance features that may just blow your mind!
- 61 semi-weighted keys (C2 – C7) with velocity and aftertouch
- EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis – eXpanded)
- 128 voices, 128 oscillators
- More than 1,750 Factory Sounds, GM/XG sound sets and 107 Drum Kits
- More than 430 Factory Styles, freely reconfigurable sets
- Eight Accompaniment tracks, 4 Keyboard Sets, 4 Pads per Style; Style Settings (Sounds and Arranger parameters) on each Style
- 9 footages, percussion, key on/off, leakage, rotary speaker effect
- Voice Processor: EQ, Compressor, Gate, 3-voice Harmonizer (or Double), 2 x FX. Harmonizer, Double: Technology by TC•Helicon®
With a load of sounds and styles you will be getting your musical ideas fleshed out & down in no time with the 61 note Korg MicroArranger!
- Compact composing/performing keyboard that acts as your musical arranger
- Built-in stereo speaker system, 61-key Natural Touch mini keyboard; Velocity sensing
- 304 Styles; each is a complete and interactive musical environment for capturing your inspirations
- Styles follow your chords, voice leading, and tempo settings – you are always in control!
- Each Style includes Intros, Endings, Fills, and four Variations, all are completely editable
- 660 Preset Sound Programs and 128 User Programs provide excellent Korg sounds
- 32 Drumkits; 64 User Drumkits;
- SD/SDHC card slot for data storage, importing Styles, sharing data with a computer DAW, etc
Stuffed full of sounds and rhythms across a range of styes and genres, the Roland BK3 backing keyboard has you covered!
- Portable, self-contained keyboard with built-in sound system
- High-quality sounds, rhythms, and Music Assistants
- Comfortable, intuitive user interface
- Compatible with music rhythms from Roland’s BK, E, G, and VA series
- Play a variety of backing formats (SMF, MP3, WAV, and rhythms) and record performances with optional USB memory
- Roland Wireless Connect capability for cable-free communication with iPhone and iPad; free iOS apps available for music sharing, lyrics display, and more
A fan of the Fab Four? The Korg Liverpool put their songs right at your fingertips.
- Lennon-McCartney-themed arranger keyboard
- 61-key velocity sensitive mini-keyboard
- 62 voices
- 240 styles in SSD, all except 'Liverpool' are programmable
- Interface: Backlit black and white LCD with lyrics display.
The powerful 61 note Yamaha PSR-E453 is perfect for music students and composers thanks to the USB Audio+MIDI, making it even simpler to record and create music!
- 758 high quality voices including Sweet! and Cool! voices, with 48-note polyphony
- 6W + 6W amplifiers with 12 cm Bass Reflexed speakers
- Assignable real-time control knobs, DSP Effects, and Pitch Bend
- Connectivity with audio and MIDI capabilities
- USB TO DEVICE terminal
- Pattern function to create your own grooves - 25 patterns
- Arpeggio function
- Music Database
£1149.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.